1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

WDTCCTR part 3 - The Reckoning

Discussion in 'General' started by little_Kago, Jul 7, 2002.

1. little_Kago

little_Kago Member

Way overdue and a bit underwhelming. Additions may or may not be coming.

---

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Blonde_One:
    -----------
    LOL! The chicken ROCKS!!! He's the most Straight up animal in the world! LOL!
    He'll study the road first, then use his Powerful legs to get him across the
    road. It's a Bit boring, IMO, but he'll mix things up. i.e, feet l,r,l,r+"WALK"
    and l,r,l,r+"FLAP WINGS" and sometimes he'll even try l,r,l,r+"LEFT,RIGHT"!!!
    It's the same as before but just Faster. LOL! BTW fuck you Bungle! LOL!! Sorry
    all, he just gets under my skin. I'd happily suck you all off EXCEPT FOR HIM!!
    LOL!!

I can barely think faster than a lobotomized cockroach! NO BULLSHIT!

dimension808:
    -------------
    what's a chicken? what's a street? agh shit, i've forgotten how to breathe.
    quick, someone refresh my memory help me

answer my fucking question, twat.

HIGHKING:
    ---------
    lol 808 you're a goddamn moron. btw, can the chicken have multiple accounts?

blackshadow:
    ------------
    yo lol wuzzup whut do thnik teh chikkinz favorit sexual pizzition is? lol i
    wunder if any of teh wu clan liek to fuck chikkinz

Deniz:
    ------
    The move list and blue book both have the roadcrossing maneuver at 23 frames,
    but in PS2 training the actual completion of the crossing ends at 24 frames
    before the chicken can guard again. Also, you'd have to be specific in how the
    chicken crossed the road. If the chicken is backturned, then pressing P+K+G from
    crouch will do a backward moonsault which is not listed in the command list nor
    in the PS2 training mode.

Mirkan:
    -------
    I don't know, but check out my fanart of the chicken!

2. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Kudos to you. I always crack up over these posts. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif