1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

West Coast small room match(XBL)

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Dennis0201, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Since most people are addicted on rank now so I wonder who would like to join a small room up to 4 players? The reason to keep room small is to ensure that everyone can play without long turn waiting.

Let's make a list if you are willing to do it, and we can invite each other online without interrupting people who like to stick with rank.

2. gastinell

gastinell Well-Known Member

Im down ;D

3. Dennis0201

Does anyone like to have a Room tonight? I prefer to make a small room but if there are more than 4 players would like to join and it's absolutely fine.

There is a STA tournament and I assume most Norcal players will not able to show online. How about Socal? LA, Plague, and VFsocal?

Mack, let me know if you've seen this message.
    gastinel, let's try again if you are okay.

4. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Would Colorado be close enough for west coast? I'd be interested in joining if it still shows full bars.

5. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

If I go on it wont be until after 9pm and closer to 10pm
    just send me an invite if you see me

6. Dennis0201

Hey KrsJin,
    We definitely can try! No problem man.

The reason I prefer West Coast because I don't have good online experience so far in general. So I try make sure we can have "more stable" connection by narrowing down the area. Ironically, I had very bad connection with soakrate, JTGC, gastinell, and ZeroChan who actually belong to west coast, and the worse thing is I don't even know who caused those spikes online.

Also atm, I want to lean this game properly, avoiding shit is necessary. [​IMG]

7. Dennis0201

VFsocal,
    I did try to reach you but I couldn't join your room, not even once. I'll inv you and 10PM sounds good for me as well and I should be able to play until midnight. [​IMG]

8. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm the same way Dennis. I've never been one to like online play so when I do I'm real picky about it. There's tons of great players I can learn from or I like them as a person, but f the connection is bad I'll refuse to play haha.

9. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Thanks for the invite tonight. I really have to get use to online cause this is gonna be a great way to learn a lot quickly. Sorry I had to dip out so soon, had to run some errands before bed.

GGs all!

10. Dennis0201

Thanks for everyone to join my room. It was fun.
    I'll make sure next time it's gonna be a small room, up to 4 that's it.(Maybe 3 is the best)

Krs, sorry I wasn't able to play with you since the I always missed my turn against you. Let's play next time and I'm glad you have full bars with us. [​IMG]

Hopefully SEGA can fix the timer and invitation issue asap.

11. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Yeah that timer needs to be reduced to 10 seconds or we need the potion to skip it when ready.

Wish you guys had some vids from these matches I could check [​IMG]