1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

what about E button moves in vf3 to part 4???

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by BK__, Oct 2, 2001.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

how do you do for instance...

akira's b,f p+k+E

or lion's f+p+E or d+p+E

or shun's f+k+E

or even a E mid kick (d/f+k+E)

or E high kick

how!!??? i have to know!!

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

The moves have had changes in command inputs, but are still in there. You can still do a lot of them pretty quick too.

Special Dodges (Lion and Shun)--same direction as in VF3+P+K+G. Lion now has the option to special dodge away from the opponent's front leg with a single dodge with the uf+E special dodge (in VF4, uf+P+K+G and df+P+K+G).

Akira's b, f+P+K+E is now:
    (d or u), n+P+K+G. And you don't need to wait, just do it quickly and it comes out fast. The same input will yield Shun's f+K+E and other attacks.

The only attacks I noticed gone as a result of the new system were hook-sidekicks, which don't need to be in VF4 anyways as far as I know, and blindfighting attacks that don't turn back around. Aside from that, everything's in there....

I must stress that though VF3 play can easily be carried to VF4, VF4 is still an entirely different game (though with the same foundation and principles applying). But just about everything is in there.

-Chanchai