1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What are these Balls?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kage_Zongolo, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Kage_Zongolo

Kage_Zongolo Member

I have a green and a black Ball over my Health Bar, because i've win about High Kings. What can i make with this Balls? /versus/images/icons/confused.gif

2. Godzilla

Godzilla Active Member

3. Kage_Zongolo

Kage_Zongolo Member

Ok, this mean, when i have all 7 Orbs, i become the #26 hair , yes? Uih.....

4. Godzilla

Godzilla Active Member

Yes, that's it. If you have more questions, feel free to send me a private message - I speak some german so that might help.

5. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

They're extremely rare in the arcade. When one appears, everyone lines up to play there. I actually stole one yesterday, then it got stolen from me, then a friend of the guy that stole it from me jumped in with no card, so the guy got to keep it. Bastard. I felt like punching him. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif