1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What are Yo American Idol Favorite Moments

Discussion in 'General' started by ad91791, Jun 14, 2002.

1. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

topic
    My favorites where when that girl sang Lady Marmalade with a glassbreaking, highpitched voice, whan that girl said that she thought she sang good [even though Simon rejected her]and said that he could kiss her natural born blackass[laughs],and when that guy who looked gay{no offense] sang that song that didn't sound good and asked Simon to recreate him when he got the ''record deal'' and Simon said this is a pen not a magic wand[my mom laughs].

2. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

I hate that fag Simon, I just wanna kick his motherfucking ass. I want to see that mother fucker bleed until he is drained and cannot bleed another drop, I wanna see his legs, arms and severed one by one and then chopped up into little pieces then I wanna see that other fat dick eat him up. I like Paula though she's alright. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

3. ad91791

yup, i agree

4. ad91791

Dammit! Chris and Adriel Didn't make it! /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

5. ad91791

6. ad91791