1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What does that say?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Vith_Dos, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

I was playing VF with a friend and he was using Jacky, when he one he did the win pose with the kick button and we noticed something... strange written on his hat. It really looks like it says "Perfect Gay" on his hat. Now before you judge, check the Pictures of the hat

Now you can look at it on your own ps2 . Red Cap is the item name and you can get a good look at it through his kick win pose. Just hold down kick when you win.

i got a high res clip of the cap if anyone feels like hosting.

After an inconclusive discussion on MIRC I was told to open the forum to everyone. What does it say on the questionable cap? Now you may scoff and ask 'What does it matter?', but I say "Just like the 9/11 commission, it may be useless, but the public has a right to know!"

i got a high res clip of the cap if anyone feels like hosting.

2. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

looks like something "City" to me.

3. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

I can't tell for sure, but it dosen't look like it says gay to me. See if you can clear it up a bit more.

4. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

5. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

the only way anyone would read that as "gay" is if one's vision is blurred from a massive glob of semen in one's eyes.

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I'm reading it as "Perfect Guy"

7. Maximus

Woa, I think theyre right /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. Now that I look at it a little bit closer it does say "Gay". I don't see 'u', I see an 'a'.
    Damn, that's freaky. /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

8. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

can't be perfect guy, in the picture i posted the middle character clearly has a horizontal line on the top.

9. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    [ QUOTE ]
    can't be perfect guy, in the picture i posted the middle character clearly has a horizontal line on the top.

[/ QUOTE ]

Firstly, there is nothing "clear" in this picture.

Secondly, there are some dark background colours behind the word, running through the middle letter and continuing onto the tail of the 'y'.

I think some of you are merging the dark colours together with the lettering.

10. Vith_Dos

Got a much better pic now : check it out.

I think it says Perfect Cuty. Its the only thing i could imagine it saying besides G A y

11. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    OK this has been bugging me too so I checked it out on my ps2 and I'm now convinced it says Perfect City.

The 'i' is just slanted oddly to the right, and the dot for the 'i' appears under the 'c' in Perfect.

12. Vith_Dos

Hmmm perfect city . That seems reasonable. Wonder what city ? bah I am gonna email Yu Suzui abgout this right now. *snickers*

13. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

A perfect unknown city, or Perfect Gay which fits with Jacky's high pitched voice hmm.
    Probly meant to be Lion's Item, programming error /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

alright, im also convinced it's perfect city... stupid slanted i.

15. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

City is where his "home stage" is! ( I think that makes sense!)

16. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

move along

17. MAXIMUM

MAXIMUM Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Probly meant to be Lion's Item, programming error /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, Lion isn't gay...he's 'continental'. I take it you've never visited France or Italy? Because many alpha-males over there could be mistaken for Lion.

If you want proper gay, pick on Jacky or Wolf. Both fit perfectly into the muscle man fag image of Western america. Tight lycra, squeeky leather, gym toned....all the signs are there /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

18. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Its official. I am no longer a Star Wars fan. It took me 2 seconds to process this joke./versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif I haven't even watched the trailer for the third film and dont plan to.

19. Maximus

Woa hang on a second here. Wolf isn't gay. I agree with Jacky what with his voice and his constant "Yeah!!!", but Wolf is no where near the gay stereotype. He doesn't dress in leather or wear gay clothes. I can understand that he has the Indian outfit and that is a character in the Village People, but still Wolf is a badass not a fag-ass. He's a Native Indian who likes to kick ass.

20. MAXIMUM

MAXIMUM Well-Known Member

Sorry, but Wolf is a raging testosterone pumped fag......and Jacky, without a shadow of a tatooed tight leather jacket.... is his gay-boy sidekick.