1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What does your gamertag say about you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Modelah, Mar 22, 2013.

1. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Instead of saying silly stuffs, explain what your username means...I 'm not sure if it means you're an ass*ole or you're tough. :D

Ben_Lord_Dur likes this.
  2. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
  3. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Both. No doubt. :)

You never speaked so much playing vf!!!! What else could I say except that you really are becoming a salty player. :p

4. Devdan

Devdan Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WrysWendellBoah
    XBL:
    WrysWendellBoah
    Both my username and my gamertag mean I'm an idiot who thinks minor Fire Emblem characters are funny. Devdan happened on purpose, but WrysWendellBoah came about as a result of me continuously forgetting my youtube password and just creating new accounts (before they were linked to google). I wound up using it for PSN when PSN kept rejecting my normal handles. I basically regret it, because it is way too long of a name.

I miss my JP handle, Ryo_FromYamanose. Way cooler of a reference, although kind of ironic in that the Japanese are less likely to get the the reference. I had to use that one while I was in Tokyo, because otherwise VF only pairs you up with people in the same country, or something. Other fighters didn't do that, but VF was giving me nothing at all until I switched.

I also made an EU account called LionEstGrand, because Lion was the first European thing I could think of. I went through the trouble of registering with my language set to French, because the charade was that important to me.

Ytpme_Secaps and Modelah like this.
  5. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4

Players are salty when they lose. I don't lose. :D

Krye and Pai~Chun like this.
  6. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Yeah...
    Will you pretend that you're making another "english mistake"??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cut the crap: YOU LOSE. :p

kingo likes this.
  7. Sonnestark

Sonnestark Member

PSN:
    FieryAlepu
    It looks really silly now.Created it a few years ago and I guess I couldn't think of a better one.I've only used this FieryAlepu thing in my gamertag and no where else.
    Well,"alepu" in greek actually means fox...so I guess it's kind of like "firefox"?XD
    But I didn't get my inspiration from Firefox,I just like the element of fire and foxes...and I couldn't come up with anything better at the time for some reason.

8. smince82

smince82 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    wyliewood
    XBL:
    xsmincex
    My real nickname to my phyical friends is smince, my real name is vince, it started with mince for my nickname then moved on to smince, and it seemed to stick, some folk have messaged me saying i made smince meat out of them lol but its not why my name is smince. in all honesty they make mince meat outta me lol:D

9. Dollar Yen

Dollar Yen Active Member

PSN:
    DollarYen
    XBL:
    Dollar Yen SRK
    - I was going to a friend's party and came up with my DJ name. I took Donnie Yen's name because of my love for Hong Kong Cinema. I also loved the bling bling era of rap because of its inventive style. Dollar Yen.

- @Ben_Lord_Dur ?! Holy Hosanna! I figured that you would be on here! I'm on your XBL!

10. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  11. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    I got mine from my, at the time, favorite album "Daydream Nation". Sometimes I used the whole name since "Daydream" is often taken. Moreover, when I grew up I was commonly called a daydreamer (or being a daydreamer), so it is a good fit. In my GT I have "CE" added at the end. I don't mean for it to stand for anything personal, but I got it from the abbreviation of the subtitle of the first Halo game, since I was really into playing Halo:CE 1v1's around the time of creating my GT.

Ytpme_Secaps, Pai~Chun and Modelah like this.
  12. Riq

Riq Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaWsHaK91
    Riq (Reek not Rick lol) is short for my name. Rawshak91 is basically Rorschach spelled wrong. He's one my favorite characters from the Watchman comics. 91 is the year I was born.:cool: Lol

13. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    All this time I honestly thought it was "Rick" with fancy spelling, lol. What do we call you over the mic? Riq or Raw?

14. Riq

Riq Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaWsHaK91
    Either or don't matter. Whatever makes people feel comfortable . Prefer Riq. Since I been playing with most of y'all for quite some time.

Ellis likes this.
  15. daRockReaper

daRockReaper Shadow Hammer MADNESS Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    Dang I've been saying it wrong all this time Why haven't you corrected us?

Dark Nova Void likes this.
  16. Riq

Riq Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaWsHaK91
    Yea I understand . Cruz been saying it wrong too lol

17. PoisonKid13

PoisonKid13 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    AngerTheMasses
    Goddammit. How you gonna call me out like that? :) Okay... I'll explain... @Modelah

The only people I played videos games with when I was younger was my dad, my uncle, and my cousin. I was the youngest out of the three, and I just so happen to be that I was the best gamer out of all 4 of us :). We played Tekken, COD, DOA2, Halo and Mario Party to name a few. Most of the time, I was the victor and we would get into plenty of fights over me winning A LOT. One day, I ended up with 7 stars in mario party (All stolen from my family) and won the game. My uncle got up and said, "Goddamn... this kid is poisonous!" Even to this day, my uncle calls me poisonous. That led to my PSN: PoisonKid13 off of regards to what my uncle called me, and the fact that I was 13 at the time of making the account.

*Deep Breath*

I recently came up with Icakuri about a couple months ago. I needed a new account to be exclusively devoted to VF and because PoisonKid13 had a lot of friends on it already. Of course, being my extremely dramatic self, I put a lot of thought into the new name. Its actually two parts to it. Ica is a Latin suffix which means pertaining to or in relation to. Kuri is short for kuri:ti which is Hindu and it means the act of evil or an evil practice. I thought it would be cool if I combined two different languages to form a combined word. With that in mind, Icakuri is a new bootlegg word I made up from two different languages, meaning the relationship with evil or one with evil and disorder.

By the way, its pronounced Ica-Cure-EE.

I'm gonna look like such a narcissist with this long ass explanation :(

18. Dark Nova Void

Dark Nova Void Well-Known Member

I never thought I'd be called out lol.

Anyways I feel the best way to explain my name is to explain each word.
    The "Dark" part I got that because during the time I made it I was really into Yu-Gi-Oh and my cards of choice were Dark monsters so yeah. As for "Nova" I got that because I really love fireworks. When they're in action they get real bright until they eventually go out just like a supernova. For the Void part of my name I put that there because it sounded cool.

19. Riq

Riq Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaWsHaK91
    I know you got that yugioh for the ps3... I challenge you to a dual lol

Dark Nova Void likes this.
  20. Dark Nova Void

Dark Nova Void Well-Known Member

You ain't ready for the Yu-Gi-Oh Hustler lol. jk

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014