1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What does your gamertag say about you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Modelah, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Parasite_eveNZ

Parasite_eveNZ Well-Known Member

Wow i've only had mine for about 3 years now but there is a tale to be told here.

About 2012 i believe it was, FF Dissidia 012 just came out and i bought the special edition needlees to say i love that game played that game for 500+hours (Longest play time record) and i went to the wiki to learn more about the game when i stumbled across a special lightning costume from a game called the 3rd birthday

For a long time i don't why but i ignored anything T3B related guess i was fearful about it being a shit game (Guess i was partly right XD) So i researched it's history and surely enough it eventually lead to me finding PE1 and instantly i fell in love.

Not only was it on my favourite console of all time but it was an amazing experience square did everything right with that game now i own all 3 black label and 2 PE wall scrolls which i hang proud as a fan then i decided to take the name and my country and slap them together. And i like the idea that i'm a parasite infecting peoples minds and breaking them down at VF lol

Ytpme_Secaps and Ellis like this.
  2. Lygophilia

Lygophilia Well-Known Member

Even though was 6 years ago, I feel that this is an interesting topic still today. It was the same on PSN as it is here (don't have a PS3 anymore, but thinking about it again), but my nickname is the same on the Nintendo Switch.

Lygophilia means "Love Of Darkness". I have a preference for dark personalities, places, and the night. The name played a strong influence by how others perceive me. The other, is my past. Last, are various subjects challenging and questioning what normal is, which tends to be a "love" for me, which is considered dark in the minds of others.

I figured it was either this name or my real name, which is Fiona.

daRockReaper likes this.
  3. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Wow this is awsome! Bitches huh? What are you gonna do?! Lol

jimi Claymore and Myke like this.