1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What Female Character Should I Try To Pick Up In VF5FS?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blitzball Champ, Sep 25, 2019.

?

What Female Character Should Blitzball Champ Try To Pick Up In VF5FS?

Poll closed Oct 1, 2019.
  1. Sarah

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Pai

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Aoi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Eileen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Vanessa

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    So I haven't really played with a female character in VF since VF4Evo. At that time, the female character I was using was Pai Chan, but I haven't messed with her in VF5 or VF5FS. I am curious as to what others would decide if one were to ask what female character would be cool to pick up. So how bout it, what female character should I give a shot and invest in?

beanboy and jimi Claymore like this.
  2. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Dreamiestboat
    XBL:
    tehmarcerer
    The world needs more mount punches

Blitzball Champ and beanboy like this.
  3. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

@Blitzball Champ
    Dude, try out all of them. They are all good. Lol!

PS: But since she is not in the list above, learn Dural as well, for cheap quick easy wins.:ROTFL:

4. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    I voted Pai because she isn't as stance heavy as the other characters on the list, and I feel like her simplicity would help you fundamentally. Especially going over from Wolf and El Blaze, she'd seem like a better fit for you.

5. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Overall, I like Sarah and Vanessa. They look like fun. I am honestly not a fan of VF5FS Pai. I am just too stuck on VF4Evo Pai because of animations and certain moves. So overall, not a fan of VF5FS versions of Lion and Pai.

6. beanboy

Poor Aoi and Eileen got no vote's.:p

7. beanboy

The chicks in VF are always fun to play. That's why VF needs a few more of them.

jimi Claymore likes this.