1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What Happens in Virtua Fighter 6?

Discussion in 'General' started by samtheseed, Oct 18, 2007.

1. samtheseed

samtheseed Well-Known Member

PSN:
    The_Beggar_So
    XBL:
    Shun is Drunk
    It's a sure thing that Lau won't be in part 6. He's dying at the end of 4... and almost dies at the beginnning of part 5... in the game manual it says its the last fight of his life. Maybe they bring the sumo guy back? Maybe Pai learns Koen-ken... maybe Eileen is a lesbian? Haha, Anyways what do you people think?

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

. . . eileen can't be a lesbo she just can't . . .

they won't take any characters out of the game because all of us here would start trolling about how we miss the old chars ala SFIII style.

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I don't see anyone complaining about Taka anymore, but there were some wimpers when VF4 first appeared...

4. samtheseed

PSN:
    The_Beggar_So
    XBL:
    Shun is Drunk
    Man, think about it... What does her intro say in the manual?

"After losing both her parents at a young age, Eileen was raised by her grandfather, a martial arts master. In addition to her grandfather's training, she also spent much time studying with a Beijing opera troupe. One day, she happened to see a martial arts demonstration by Pai Chan, and was amazed by the beauty of her movements. Since then, Eileen thinks of little else besides finding some way to approach Pai."

Look at that... She was amazed at the beauty of her movements... she thinks of nothing else but to approach Pai... C'mon, she doesn't wanna battle her... she wants to meet her, because she's a lesbo... she thinks of nothing else but to meet Pai. Anyways, she wasn't even invited to the tournament. It doesn't say so... But this is way off topic... Anyways, what if they do bring back Taka, maybe now they could handle the physics and buttons... But i dont think sumo is a fighting style on its own. It's ritualistic anyways right? Maybe in 6 they add on that Lau had a secret pupil or something... Or maybe they just find some cure... It would suck but oh well. I would prefer Lau gone. He's cool. Well, no... maybe not. I would cry if they decide shun dies of old age in part 6.

5. Poppa

Poppa Well-Known Member

The beauty of VF's story is that they can just reset it and no one would notice/care.

i.e. VF6 comes and suddenly Lau is in his fifties, Shun is 70, Jeffry is a multi-millionaire pimp looking for Vanessa (his bitch), Jacky and Sarah are married, Akira is evil, Eileen and Pai are fighting for gay rights and Kage is a homeless ninja fighting to get money to pay for his drug addiction, etc.

Taka was taken out, not because of story, but because of the technicalities of his size. He just didn't fit well with the VF4 system IIRC.

Sega puts the gameplay first so even if story-wise Shun and Lau die, they'll still keep them in the roster. They would just have "deceased" written for their story sections. Or maybe they'll say they got resurrected or cloned or something. lol

6. samtheseed

PSN:
    The_Beggar_So
    XBL:
    Shun is Drunk
    Hahahahahaha, awesome!

7. Imperfecto

Imperfecto Active Member

I don't know about you guys, but I want to see a VF movie. Zhang Ziyi would a make a great Pai. Tony Leung could be Lau and the old geezer from Drunken Master already looks like Shun. The Virtua Fighter roster is easy to cast for so it shouldn't be too hard to think of who can play the other characters.

Just add in some hardcore fight scenes, give it some B-movie dialogue and I'll be there day one. Come on Sega! Make the damn thing!

8. Jeneric

Jeneric Well-Known Member

I think the movie should be a love story between Jeffry and the Devil Shark.

9. samtheseed

PSN:
    The_Beggar_So
    XBL:
    Shun is Drunk
    The drunken master is already dead. He was Yuen Woo Ping's dad... did you know that?

10. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

I think the movie should be a touching father-daughter story about Lau beating cancer and Pai standing by his side all the way /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif
    Side stories could include Akira overcoming his illetaracy.

Jeffry catching some dolphins while he's fishing for tuna... and eating them... while they're still alive /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Shun's struggle with alcoholism and a big fight scene that ensues after he shows up drunk to an AA meeting. Shun kicks recovering-alcoholic ass!

Jacky and Sarah raising their inbred, mutated offspring to be the youngest and best damn Nascar driver ever, yeeehaw!

Brad finally convincing both Aoi and Vanessa to have a threesome with him (YES! Damn, that boy got game, checkmate!)

Kage's painful struggle to come out of the closet and Lion's comical struggle to go back in the closet.

A deeper look into Eileen's bestiality and Goh's cannibalism and necrophilia (my Goh's name is already Necro Phil so dont try stealing it)

And an exciting yet quiet sit-down with Lei-Fei, Wolf and El Blaze as they wait for hours and hours to be helped at the U.S. immigration office in Miami, Florida.
    Fun, fun, fun. Yay!

11. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Everyone gets MRSA and dies.
    Damn you anti-bacterial soaps.

12. Substandard

Substandard Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Khangsta
    Lau becomes the first male Dural after death.

13. Tricky

I want eileen and kage to make monkey ninja babies

14. samtheseed

PSN:
    The_Beggar_So
    XBL:
    Shun is Drunk
    Aoi, damn everyone forgot Aoi... Why is she in the tournament? (Goes to check VFwiki) She's in love with Brad?! Ha! Maybe in VF6 they fuck before a match and he gives her a leg cramp. (GO BRAD!)

15. Tricky

that's acutally not a bad idea I like that very slick

16. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

From July:
    http://virtuafighter.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/166133#Post166133
    I think Jacky Chan would be fine for Shun... he's getting older everyday.

Chow Yun Fat is my Lau, and Jet Li is Lei Fei.

Still looking for Akira tho... any ideas?

17. driftsilencer

driftsilencer Well-Known Member

I think Sonny Chiba would make a pretty good Akira. He is a decent Japanese actor and a martial artist to boot.

Now, if only he were 30 years younger...

18. Dive2Blue

Dive2Blue Well-Known Member

Taka-Arashi in Virtua Fighter 6? I do not know the answer, but I doubted if he will make a comeback since AM2 is trying to make him work properly. Those guys better bring in a karateka and a sambo wrestler. If they do not, then I will fondle with my sweaters.[/size]

19. Vortigar

Vortigar Well-Known Member

Didn't you guys know, Taka is in fact Shun-Di's mystery pupil that's been lost for ages. Shun didn't recognise Taka due to all the fat and Taka is just near-sighted, just look at those beady little eyes! Taka has also been missing in VF4 and 5 because he is in fact also Lau's chosen apprentice.

He'll come back thin, drunk and beating everybody with rapid palm strikes.

During his time at Chan residence he's also been dating Pai and Eileen is majorly pissed off because of this. Especially after seeing the photo's from his sumo days. So we got a nice lil fued storyline there.

20. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Sonny Chiba could have been Akira back in the day, but not now... He could play Akira at the end of the movie, reflecting on his time fighting in the J6 tournaments... still training, because a true martial artist never believes his craft has been mastered...