1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What Happens in Virtua Fighter 6?

Discussion in 'General' started by samtheseed, Oct 18, 2007.

1. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

You must think Richard Simmons is god on earth.

2. Violet

Violet Well-Known Member

Uh, no. I think Lion is funny... the way he's so stuck on himself.

Richard Simmons is an obese-ophile... if there's such a thing.

3. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

Jeff needs more weight! No one should be able to lift him in VF6.

4. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

Truesonic, we should have played more Jeff vs. Jeff last night.

5. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

I know but I had to leave early because my parents were being a pain.

6. FrozenWorm

FrozenWorm Active Member

Taka Arashi is the so awaited student and he takes Lau place!

7. LiuKowloon

LiuKowloon Member

Shun had entered the Fifth World Fighting Tournament to discover the truth behind his student's mysterious disappearance. I hope the missing student is Jackie Chan(Sing Lung which means new dragon) who had been abducted by J6. Shun Di rescue him by fighting his way through the competition, hoping that to teach his student about the secret Kung Fu from the South and avoid Drunken Kung Fu from extinction. Since Shun returned to his quiet life of retirement, Shun and his friend trained him as much as they could at the mountain so that his student will become the success one of the student fighters in tournament competitions one day.

In order to test his Kung Fu skills, Sing Lung enter the new fighting tournament to show Shun Di and other masters about the real martial arts and to win the title of World Fighting Tournament once and for all.

I hope Sing Lung will becomes the new characters for next installment Virtua Fighter 6,Virtua Fighter 6 will going to be more interesting with Jackie Chan (Sing Lung) using fighting styles influenced from his period kung fu films (Notably Drunken Master and Snake in Eagle's Shadow)

8. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

YES IN R GOH HAS A STOMP INSTEAD OF A DOWN PUNCH

9. LiuKowloon

LiuKowloon Member

The Legendary character based on real life Mizongyi practitioner and Wushu master(Huo YuanJia 霍元甲)as potray by Jet Li from Fearless and a Chinese martial art of Wing Chun (Ip Man 葉問), the grandmaster of Bruce Lee. Maybe SEGA wants legendary character replacement for Lau. Yes! Sing Lung( 新龍 which means new dragon) is a young student fighter who had been abducted by J6. Sing Lung fights with incredible Jackie Chan's Drunken Fist and Wu Xing Fist(the 5 animal style e.g Snake, Crane, Tiger, Dragon, Panther and etc.) He bears a similar appearance like Jackie Chan. He will be in the next installment of Virtua Fighter 6 replacing Shun Di because, Shun is old and retire after World Fighting Tournament 5.

10. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    ...and Jeffry will have his threat stance "COME ON!" replaced with "SPARTA!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

11. TheUgg

TheUgg Well-Known Member

ummmmm..... what??!!

12. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
    He's trying to say: Bring Lei Wu Long to VF!
    With which I completely disagree of course /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Lol, he should have /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif's animation used for threat stance /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif. On /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif he would yell "This is..." and if you press /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, he would do the kenka kick while yelling "Spartaaaa!"
    Don't know what he could shout for /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif and whatever else he has from TS.

13. Outfoxd

Outfoxd Well-Known Member

"Tonight We Dine in Hell!" or "HAAAOOOO!"

14. LiuKowloon

LiuKowloon Member

My hope in Virtua Fighter 6:
    Story mode- each character had their own epilogue and prologue appears on screen. Finish the story mode to unlock ending movie.

Survival mode- see who can defeat as many fighters as we can without losing.

Minigames- Virtua dancing, dart shooting, bingo festa, indy car racing. That's cool and yeah! Excellent!

Characters- The fighters are OK! well done!! Akira, Wolf, Jeffry, Taka-Arashi, Jean Kujo are very well organised but for the others are about to skinny. Or maybe edit cahracters bigger or even better e.g Eileen and Lion are too small, El Blaze is too short and glitch is there when Wolf throw. Shun Di is my favourite fighter, I beat Dural everytime without losing, but I felt empty. Where is Shun's desciple who had be en abducted by J6? I heard Siba was cut from the VF1 cast. The only Arab fighter with sword? Why not introduce to the game? I never knows that.

Stages- Fantastic graphic resolution, that's attractive Very nice!

Quotes- I hope they employ chinese voice actors and actress. I don't understand Japanese. SEGA had to fixed that.

15. LiuKowloon

LiuKowloon Member

Shun had entered the Fourth World Fighting Tournament to look for his young student who had been abducted by J6. Hoping that he would find useful information by fighting his way through the competition, Shun fought with uncharacteristic energy, and made it to the final round. But he was unable to find anything, and the tournament ended with Dural's intrusion into the final round.

Shun returned to his quiet life of retirement, and when he was almost ready to give up, an invitation arrived for the Fifth World Fighting Tournament, and the sender's name was that of his missing student. Shun enters the fifth tournament, determined to discover the truth behind his student's mysterious disappearance.

Shun Di rescue him by fighting his way through the competition, hoping that to teach his student about the Drunken Fist, the strongest technique of Drunken Kung Fu and other secret Kung Fu from the South. Since Shun returned to his quiet life of retirement, Shun and his friend trained him as hard as they could at the mountain so that his student will become the success one of the student fighters in tournament competitions one day.

In order to test his Kung Fu skills, Sing Lung enter the new fighting tournament to show Shun Di and other masters about the real martial arts and to win the title of World Fighting Tournament once and for all.

I hope Sing Lung will becomes the new characters for next installment of Virtua Fighter 6, Shun Di is old and consider as Sage by many. Shun is no longer in the tournament until he find his missing student.

16. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    You can see the VF5 matchups and finalists in the dojo stage on a banner.

Lei is a finalist but I can't make out his opponent.

He is matched against Lau in the opening stages.

17. Terra

Terra Well-Known Member

Pics please.

18. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

you can always just turn the game on and look yourself

19. KillaKen

KillaKen Well-Known Member

PSN:
    KillaKen
    XBL:
    KillaKen7
    Why don't the explain the story in the game? I've been wondering this since VF4.

*shrugs*

20. nikolasbelmont

nikolasbelmont Well-Known Member

Is this thread some sort of therapeutic response to the fact that the prospect of even R ever coming out on the consoles is slimmer than none atm? I don't mean to be a naysayer, but who's to say when or even if we'll get a VF6 w. the way SEGA is atm, laying off people and being a general asshole :'(