1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What Happens in Virtua Fighter 6?

Discussion in 'General' started by samtheseed, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Sharp7

Sharp7 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Sharp J7
    brad WINS YAYYY /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

he then has babies with all the female cast, and all there offspring replace all the other males in the cast /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

2. Sharp7

Sharp7 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Sharp J7

F UUUUU

brad >all

3. LiuKowloon

LiuKowloon Member

Once again Virtua Fighter 5 R introduce a new character Jean Kujo and a returns of Taka-Arashi. I think Taka-Arashi is about 6'3 and is the biggest sumo in the series whereas, Jean Kujo is approximately 6'1.

Here's the link for my reason:

Sarah is suppose to be 177cm tall not 173cm because Sarah looks taller than Akira,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzPW-t9MxEw

Akira is shorter than Lau ,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P2FCG9oNNY

Jeffry is reaching 198cm,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg9AfJWTkFY
    and
    El Blaze is too short need to zoom a little bit because I found glitch while fight with Wolf.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=899RuENvk5Q

Hope SEGA understand what's the mistakes in Virtua Fighter 5. I would like to see the new characters, new stages, new survival mode, new soundtracks, new quotes, new combos and new costumes in the next installment of Virtua Fighter 6.

4. nikolasbelmont

nikolasbelmont Well-Known Member

LiuKowloon, Akira is taller; the reason he looks shorter than Sarah can be found in his stance, which is more crouched than Sarah's. As you can see, Sarah is completely upright, on her toes in fact, while Akira stands w. his knees bent. Several seeming height differences are due to the stances of the fighters. These are not mistakes at all dude, so in this respect there's nothing to correct.

5. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I think Lei-Fei was supposed to take out Lau and learn his secret art. I think in 5 he failed, but maybe he'll succeed in 6 /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

6. LobeliaM72

LobeliaM72 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I think the whole lesbian thing happened WAYYYY before Eileen showed up. You don't know what I'm talking about?
    Aight, so check it out...Vanessa sticks to Sarah like a barnacle. Says she's her "bodyguard."

...yeah, fuck that. Those two are going at it every damn night.

7. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    I do think it has more to do with the fact that both of them have suffered a traumatic experience at the hands of J6 but hey, whatever floats your boat /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

8. nikolasbelmont

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly, I think the whole lesbian thing happened WAYYYY before Eileen showed up. You don't know what I'm talking about?
    Aight, so check it out...Vanessa sticks to Sarah like a barnacle. Says she's her "bodyguard."</div></div>

It couldn't really be any more obvious than it is: Vanessa is the butch one (just look at her amazing sexy squatting legs!). I can't imagine a hotter couple. I really can't o_O

9. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    There is a hotter couple: Wolf and Jeffry

10. nikolasbelmont

To each his own :p

11. LiuKowloon

LiuKowloon Member

New version of Virtua Fighter 5R coming

Sega has announced that at their Yappa Sasobi Fest ‘09, there will be a new version of Virtua Fighter 5R available for demo. The company has made it clear on the official Virtua Fighter website that this is not the version that was on location test in several arcades last week, but rather a wholly new version of the game, complete with new title screen. This should be the upcoming version B of the game, but until Sega makes a formal announcement, everyone will just have to wait and see.

The demo will be free of charge to play, however players cannot use their existing IC cards with this demo, and there will be a win streak limit enforced. Yappa Asobi Festa 09 runs from March 14 - 15, at the TFT Building in Tokyo.

Edit (1:00pm)
    Sega also updated VF.net with their official list of Star Players, who are recognized as the very best players in the country. It seems that Sega will be doing this on a regular basis, but we’ll see how this works out, as this listing is entirely up to Sega, and not based on any rankings of any sort.

☆Star Players☆(As of March 2nd)
    Chibita / ちび太 (Lion)
    Fuumin / ふ~みん (Lei Fei)
    Fuudo / ふ~ど (Lion)
    Koedo / こえど (Jean)
    Gorgeous / ゴージャス (Eileen)
    Yuucha★/ ゆうちゃ★ (Aoi)
    Shindo Jacky / 新道ジャッキー (Lau)

12. combo2008

combo2008 Well-Known Member

I just hope it releases soon. cause um . . .damn

13. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Meh the list sucks... where are the star Akira players? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

14. Alstein

Alstein Well-Known Member

VF6 is at this point more likely to be a dojin game then made by Sega.

15. DarkVincent

DarkVincent Well-Known Member

It's past March 15th. So what new version was it they announced?

16. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    What's a post about the next revision of VF5R doing (which I'm sure was previously posted) doing in a wish list thread about VF6?

17. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Gorgeous eilleen is the best eileen player in the world IMHO I love his vids.

18. MystD

MystD Well-Known Member

VF6 will never happen cause sega will drop VF after 5 ;P

19. CobiyukiOS

CobiyukiOS Well-Known Member

AH, it's too early for VF6.

In VF6 they may reintroduce the Evade button ala VF3. Switch step will be G+E, and you may 8-way face guard with (anydirection)G+E (hold G) It will no be just Jacky who has it. But not everyone either.

But in the meantime, let's go bitch about VF5R.

20. If VF6 were to come out, I can't imagine the cost. Probably $60.00-70.00. But we would all get it. Wouldn't be something if VF6 was released instead of VF5R?