1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What is the item you get after 100 consecutive win

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by AciDShOrT, Mar 22, 2002.

1. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Member

Is there something you get for winning 100 times in a row on the import version of the game? Is there an easy way to do this, like just playing a dummy character 100 times? What other rare items are there? Thanks.

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

It's different for different characters. You can also win it by steeling it after winning a mirror match from a character who was wearing it already. Make sure you are at least 2nd dan before you start your 100 match marathon... I don't think you can earn the 100 win item if you start the streak in the kyus.

Search the forum for "kumite" "vfnet" and "item(s)"

3. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Member

If you just play a dummy opponent, by just pushing start for second player or something, will the 100 win item thing work?

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I don't know and refuse to waste my time doing that...

5. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

yep, it works :p

6. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

100-win items can be held/used by anyone at any level. Doesn't have to be 2-dan (that's only genkyu). In the arcade, you don't have to be wearing it for it to be stolen by someone else. Some of the items are kewl, but some are cheesy. Lion's is a Rainbow hat (goofy) but one of the items you get if you do like 10 consecutive wins with it on is a nose ring, w/ a chain connected to the ear!