1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

what is the most active option?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by nanashi, Aug 15, 2018.

1. nanashi

nanashi Active Member

just looking to see what other ppl are experiencing.

ranked - hard to find
    rooms - once in awhile
    player match - same as above

also add me: nanashi707

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  2. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Me usually play in room @nanashi. To play in player match you will need an apoinment with a friend, is very dificult to find anybody. If you have a PSN I`ll add you.
    See you

3. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Ranked - depends from the day. In these days not as active like it used to be last month (vf was free on xbox if you had a gold subscription).
    Room - I never look for room randomly, i play only if other players invite me or ask me to host one.
    Player match - same as the room.

Usually I ask a buddy to play on player match. If there are more than one opponent we create a room.

Sometimes i try to play in ranked to gain some points for my rank but rarely find something differend than the new players that still are grasping the basics of the game (i'm being gentle i know), but sometimes i'm lucky enough to play with some U.S. players and get some nice laggy games.