1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

what is your favorite move?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZenMasterZ, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Faded

Faded Well-Known Member

Visually
    Goh - [3][P]+[G]
    Kage - [6][2][3][P]+[K] as a combo ender.
    Akira - [K]+[G](release[G])
    Jeffry - [P]+[G] at opponents back.
    Gameplay wise I love the feeling I get when I successfully land.
    Kage - [4][P]+[G] /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif, JM [K]+[G]
    Akira - MC [6][6][6][P], [1][G]+[P]+[K]~[P]+[K] (OK so it only happened once, it was still sweet.)
    Jeff - [4][6][6][P]+[K]

2. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    I personally like Jeffry's ridiculous hit throw combo from threat stance that only works on 4 characters.

[P]+[K]+[G],[P](guarded),[6][P]+[G], some punch I don't know the command for ([3][P]+[K]?), [K],[K],[P]

Try landing that in a match.

3. Faded

Faded Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Elite said:

I personally like Jeffry's ridiculous hit throw combo from threat stance that only works on 4 characters.

[P]+[K]+[G],[P](guarded),[6][P]+[G], some punch I don't know the command for ([3][P]+[K]?), [K],[K],[P]

Try landing that in a match.

[/ QUOTE ]

/versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif Have done. Quite a few times actually against the Brad player here.

It's actually not hard at all to land. Pretty much cause the important part of the move isn't *that* hard to land in the greater scheme of things. Everyone fucks up and blocks something they shouldn't every now and again. Once that hits, dialling the rest of the combo in isn't that hard. The timing on the punch ([4][3][P]+[K]) is pretty forgiving.

It is ridiculous though, especially since it usually gives enough distance to hit the wall and give you a ground attack too.

EDIT - Well i wouldn't say 'not hard at all' come to think of it. More along the lines of 'not as rare aas you might think it would be'

4. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    It'd be worth playing Jeff just to try and get this on someone. I might give him a go, at least I'll get to use his super cheesy win poses.

beanboy likes this.
  5. Devil7om

Devil7om Well-Known Member

jackys 'kiss of the dragon'
    It wont win you matches but it'll get you cool points. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. 1k1k

1k1k Active Member

all of Aoi's elbows, especially [6][6] [P] .. also [2_][4] [P]+[G], her HCB throw ..all of her reversals too, especially the mid elbow one (the one where she grabs her opponent, winds up, and slams them in the face with an open palm, sending 'em straight to the ground for a guranteed down throw =)

all of Akira's shoulder attacks but especially his backflip reversal !!

Goh's [4] [4] [P]+[G] from Tsukami

7. pkg_inc

pkg_inc Well-Known Member

speaking of Aoi reversals, I like her bodycheck reversal (sooooo good) and backflip: hahaha, I got your foot, and now mister, you are SCREWED big time (she doesn't actually say it, but I think we all know that's what she's thinking) /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Pai's [9][+][K][K]

Anytime I do that move, I feel like a wushu kung fu master.:p