1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What kind of DLC would you like to see in VF5US?

Discussion in 'Console' started by celsowm, Jun 6, 2021.

?

What kind of DLC would you like to see in VF5US?

1. More modern character customization

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. More retro skin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Quest mode

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. Retro stages

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. other (describe about it)

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. celsowm

celsowm Well-Known Member

After the release of Virtua Fighter eSports and its DLC, the Legendary Pack, some people are willing to pay for more "extra-content". So What kind of DLC would you like to see in VF5US?

charleypk222 likes this.
  2. charleypk222

charleypk222 Well-Known Member

i dont expect any quest mode for a e-sport game , also the character dont have new move so i dont expect new character , so maybe more character customization item to remake vf1,2,3,4, costume will be great

celsowm likes this.
  3. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Quest Mode
    Kumite Mode
    Team Battle Mode
    License Mode
    Score Attack Mode
    Sparring Mode
    Tournament Mode (in Single Player & VS)

Coroo likes this.
  4. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Well, I was going to say, probably about 2 or 3 new characters, that use some real martial arts styles. But I kinda doubt they will do that, but might do that for VF6.

5. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    CUSTOM CHARACTER INTROS FROM THE ARCADE VERSION THAT WERE LEFT OUT OF FINAL SHOWDOWN DAMNNN

ToyDingo and akai like this.
  6. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

I wish they bring back all of the moves, throws etc, that they took out. That would be a super good dlc, and motivation, for alot of the VF fans and players, that temporarily left the VF scene. I think it's time, all of the VF fans from VF1, all the way to VF5 5R came back.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021