1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What P+K P and 2_3P do?

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by WILFACTS, Jul 22, 2008.

1. WILFACTS

WILFACTS Member

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif
    What can I follow up when they got hit and sit down?
    The distance is too far, even /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif cannot reach them...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif
    When they got hit they will be one step backward, what can I do on them?

2. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif If there's a use for this move, other than preventing uppercut from coming out after you crouch, I haven't found it. I guess it's safe and has decent range, but theres a reason you rarely see it used.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif You're actually at a small disadvantage after this hits normally. Lots of opponents will try to lowpunch here; /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif will beat it due to range and you can combo with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif

3. EQ09

EQ09 New Member

after /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif on {ch} you can /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df_.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df_.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif then stomp them /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif It seems to work pretty well up close when your both crouching i get it on CH alot

4. CobiyukiOS

CobiyukiOS Well-Known Member

That's not how you write it! It's

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif(CH) > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif.

And the stomp is not guaranteed, as the opponent can recover. And who does it work on?

5. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    That's not how you write it either Chris Dale.......

[​IMG][3][P](CH) > [3][3][P] > [2][P] > [4][3][P][+][K] > [6][K]

And what's with the 2p anyways when I do a normal punch it still connects with bounce. Also, if your opponent is not good at stagger recovery (he'd probably be sleeping) then feel free to do a Threat P combo, which is bounce, front dash low punch, bounce knee.

Both of those are pretty slow though, with a counter hit upper go for [6][6][P][P] and it will launch them up for a ducking low I believe or just continue pressure.

KoD: I've seen it used plenty, mostly from AdamYuki though, I guess it would be good against abare people or something for example you 2p and then do it. Also for me when I tech roll and then it's already buffered that works for me sometimes too.

6. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    um...
    [3][K] works...
    i know you guys love big combos but always always always consider mix-ups after knockdowns [​IMG]