1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

what rank do you need to get spheres?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by fagan, Mar 31, 2002.

1. fagan

fagan Well-Known Member

I was just wondering what rank you needed in order to steal a sphere from an other player? (My friend had created a new Pai player and was only at first dan … he beat my Wolf (who had 2 spheres) and didn't get a thing …

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

just started seeing spheres at Subjugator level today.

3. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

U have to be at either CONQUEROR or ADEPT to fight people with spheres, but to get spheres u must b at 2ND DAN OR HIGHER!

4. lionrulz77

lionrulz77 Active Member

Hey! I am currently playing as a 2nd dan Lion and I haven't got any spheres, plus I have fought about 50 battle while on 2nd dan, please explain.

5. InvinsiblePai

InvinsiblePai Member

To get the energy orbs, you must beat High Kings. By beating them, you steal their orbs. If you are beaten by a CPU or another created character, the orb can be taken away. One orb can only be won or stolen at a time. To achieve the next ranking you must defeat 10 characters of your same ranking consequtively.

6. Dougydug

Dougydug Well-Known Member

...not that this hasn't been mentioned before on other threads about exactly the same thing...but Dural also has all the orbs...if you lose one to any opponent it is remembered and you can win it back....