1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What the F*$k actors!

Discussion in 'General' started by archangel, Dec 13, 2003.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Ok so i was kinda bored with nothing to do then i saw Eddie muphys new film, and the shit this guy does is unbelivble. I mean they guy could get some really good scripts but instead he does this bullshit. So i thought after seeing that i might as well make a thread out of it and see if anyone knows any other wtf actors.

2. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Cate Blanchett hasn't been in movies that deserve her talent IMO. Except LOTR but her role is too small in the trilogy. The Queen Elizabeth movie was good though (forgot the title).

3. Liquid_MAX

Liquid_MAX Well-Known Member

Elizabeth.

4. L33

L33 Well-Known Member

Ken Watanabe WAS AMAZING!!!!! in the Last Samurai. screw Tom Cruise =P. (over-exaggeration but he was still amazing).

(I think this is off-topic. The shame is unbearable. I will remove this post if the Host wishes. =P)

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I think sean connery is sleepwalking through his latest roles (league of extraordinary gentlemen, bleah). I know he's one of those actors who always plays himself, if you know what I mean... still, can't they find a vehicle a little more interesting than entrapment or whatever?

6. archangel

but the guy has like the best accent in the world so he can get away with it.

p.s what is that accent is it like scotish mixed with amercian. /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

it's scottish with a speech impediment. i think it's a lateral lisp (the "yeshh" one, not the "yethh" one), but i'm not sure.

8. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    still, can't they find a vehicle a little more interesting than entrapment or whatever?

[/ QUOTE ]

Celebrity Jeopardy. XD

9. archangel

still all about riger moore as the best bond,speech inpediment or some sexy voice(not my view of it) he still sucks as james bond.

10. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

George Lazenby is the man.
    Bong gets married and promptly his wife gets killed, none of the machine gun bullets touch him.

Hilarious.