1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What time do you typically play?

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by TheWeirdo 5000, Apr 13, 2013.

1. TheWeirdo 5000

TheWeirdo 5000 Well-Known Member

I'd like to get some games in with you. What time are you on?

2. Voltaige

Voltaige Active Member

XBL:
    Voltaige
    Monday-Fridays: 1600-2300
    Saturday I will most likely not be online as I go out that day but if I am online, ANYTIME is good.
    Sunday=All day.

3. CheekyChi

CheekyChi Well-Known Member

XBL:
    CheekyChi
    Mostly weekends at night time and sometimes Wednesday nights after work. But can't play on my joystick due to tennis elbow.

Chi

4. pizzacat83

pizzacat83 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Midget Foot 83
    It varies, but I'm usually available M-F from about 5P-9P and anytime on the weekends. I'm still leveling up my game, but anyone should feel free to send me a message when I'm on XBL if they want to play.

5. TheWeirdo 5000

I'm on more than I should be, but I typically go to bed around 9.

6. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I have free time to play whenever all week as long as it no later than 8 PM EST on Thursday and Friday I have all night to play too but I have a difficult time deciding when I actually feel like playing. As much as I love playing VF I feel like I have to force myself to play it sometimes and that is when my game suffers the most.

That has to be a bad sign, that is why I don't play very much now I think the drive to play online is dying for me considerbly. Hopefully Sega Cup can revive that feeling to play for me Winterbrawl did that for a bit and now I am back where I started again. Oh well it happens and all i can do is ride it out until the desire to play alot comes back I guess.

7. TheWeirdo 5000

Hate to hear you aren't having as much fun playing (especially since you don't wreck me every match now) Good luck at Sega Cup

8. pizzacat83

pizzacat83 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Midget Foot 83
    Sounds like a textbook case of burnout. It seems like you're probably better off just focusing on the Dojo and prepping for the Sega Cup or just taking a break from VF for a bit. Good luck at the Sega Cup if you go. :cool:

9. Keoma

Keoma Well-Known Member

XBL:
    DaManWithNoGame
    7pm EST - 9pm EST on weekdays. Friday and Sat nights are good too.

10. Angelo Miguel Moreira

Angelo Miguel Moreira Member

XBL:
    Takasugi PT
    I play at night 8.15pm to 10 or 11pm.portugal here.gamertag Takasugi PT nice to meet u all =´)

11. All depends on my work week schedule. I live PST and gamertag is Emperor Paine

12. Dollar Yen

Dollar Yen Active Member

PSN:
    DollarYen
    XBL:
    Dollar Yen SRK
    - I'll try for a 8pm or 10pm weekdays.
    - Weekends 11am - 4pm EST.

13. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Maybe one of the moderators or somebody could set up a time grid or something one for XBL and one for PSN, that show the time blocks when ppl are online, and what mode they usually can be found in.

Some ppl can be found in ranked mode only
    Some ppl only play in rooms
    Some ppl will do whatever

It seems like most of the ppl who've responded to this thread so far are PST, that would explain why I miss all the action. I get off line 8:00 EST, which is only 5:00 PST (i think).

It would be nice to have a visual graph of the time overlaps for the players one for XBL one for PSN

14. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    There is so much Sega could've done to keep online play begging the players to come back for more, (I guess I should be happy we got VF5FS at all) but Sega gave us just about the barest bones game they could provide LOL. Stats are only kept in ranked mode, so you have no sense of your play in the rooms, (not every one counts, but some do) the trophies for playing the game were totally lame, VF5FS has no online challenges (Mass Effect 3 online challenges come to mind). There's no tournament mode. Can't see the DLC if you don't have it for all your characters. IMO the way online ranking was implemented can act as a deterrent. Short of not releasing the game on consoles, Sega did just about everything they could do to keep gamers from coming back and asking for more! :confused:

Maybe none this pertains to you shadow master, but is does cool down some of the members in the community.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  15. phanatik

phanatik Well-Known Member

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    Play on XBL.

16. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    As much as I'd like to join the gang,.,.

I'm afraid me and XBL are opposite terms in an equation.... ;)