1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What to do after an evade?

Discussion in 'Brad' started by BodomSoldier, Feb 12, 2008.

1. BodomSoldier

BodomSoldier Active Member

I'm finding everytime I evade, I don't have anything real big to punish with Brad. Mostly I just go for an elbow but sometimes canned strings will beat it out.

2. Blahzie

Blahzie Well-Known Member

k,p>slip mixup works really well (i think the p tracks), as does p,k (since it's half-circular and discourages people who like to evade when they see you evade). The real experts here should be able to help you further, tho.

3. KingofcarnageVF

KingofcarnageVF Well-Known Member

If you dodge a string, and hit any button, the combo will track you.

4. BodomSoldier

BodomSoldier Active Member

Yeah my problem is Brad's is butt slow in close range and the only real punishing attack seems to be 6p+k which misses half the time after an evade. I was thinking maybe 6k but it doesn't seem to counter off an evade reliably.