1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What/where is SVGL?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Crew Wolf, Oct 22, 2001.

1. Crew Wolf

Crew Wolf Active Member

What/where is SVGL?

I see it on about every other post, but wondering where it is? Want to say Cali...hoping not. Sorry, I would do a search, but like I said, it's in every other post I read. =)

Ultimately, we're all dead men, sadly we cannot choose how, BUT we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men.

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Re: What/where is SVGL?

Sunnyvale Golfland
    855 El Camino Real
    Northern CA

[​IMG]

3. Buzzard2

Buzzard2 Well-Known Member

Wow, considering how many times I asked, that was quick!! Maybe when I need to know something I should start a new thread...

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://anyrpg.topcities.com>Fighter's Destiny</A>, a Virtua Fighter RPG.

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

no, don't do that.

Try using the search feature when you want to know something before asking. Did you even read CreeD's posting guidelines?

*sigh* and this thread belongs in Jamboree. Moving it now....