1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

what your favorite show off combos?

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by steve, Mar 19, 2004.

1. _stroppa_

_stroppa_ Well-Known Member

Teh Wolfy...

From Change - [6][P]+[G],[4][6][P]+[K],[P][P].[6][K], no tech roll? then either [3][P]+[G] or the safer [4][6][K]+[G] down attack.

crap lei-fei one, which is shit damage, but looks quite swish.

[9][K], wee dash in, [4][3][P] (you'll probably get two hits at best out of it /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

2. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

For me I like Akiras

yoho > p > p > p > dbpm

or something like

yoho > p > p > sgpm-DE into wall

3. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    Lion vs Lau (and many other) in closed stance:
    [4][3][P], [4][6][P]+[K], [4][6][P]+[K], [4][4][K].

THE most gay combo in the game. Don´t you agree? And it IS a real combo!
    /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. DarkSparda

DarkSparda Well-Known Member

akira's [6][4][P]+[G],[8] or [2], [P]+[K],[4][4][4][P],[4][4][P]

or his [3][3][P],[4][6][P],[K]+[G],[P]

and his [3][K]+[G],[6][P],[8],[P]+[K]

5. LM_Akira

Ummm 2/3 DLC [8]/[2](BT) [P]+[K] isn't a true combo and the thread in which you added it to also has nearly all variations of using 2/3 DLC already if not all. You need to hit people onto a wall in order to use it "as a combo".

6. DarkSparda

DarkSparda Well-Known Member

I know it may not be a true combo,but I still like using it to show off, does it really have to be 100% true or it to be a badass looking combo? It's nearly fast enough to look like it.

7. LM_Akira

Yeah its just me being picky I guess but its easilly dodged or if you're playing as Aoi you could reverse the body check. If you like using 2/3 DLC it makes sense to alternate your follow ups like [P]+[K], [2][P], [2][K] etc to keep your opponent on their toes.

Check that PIT combo n it works easily on Pai but didn't try it on anyone else. Its fun to do and it seems guaranteed but there are higher damage (better) follow ups than it.

8. Mysterious_Red

Mysterious_Red Well-Known Member

yeah, like 2/3 dlc, dodge, kick-cancel, and knee /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    i've fallen in love with the knee /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

I like getting the opportunity to do yoho, [P], [2_][6][P]+[K], [6][6][K][K].

Also, occasionally you'll knock someone out of the air with [P] or float them a bunch higher than you should have considering their weight and the move you used. I love getting greedy by following with [P], yoho, [2_][4][6][P]...of course, I hate getting punished for being too greedy.

10. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

,Vs. Kreed [K],[K],[2]+[P],[K] - repeat. (using shun!)

11. Mindscan

Mindscan Active Member

with Lion:
    [4_][P]+[K] > [4][4][K] > [P]+[K] > [2][K][K]

^^^so much fun to do

12. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

Whoa i'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned. Kage SONIC ROLLLLLL /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

13. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    GREAT!!! Lioon RULEZZZZ! LOL!!!!!! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

Pai=[1][K]+[G] - [P]+[K] - [K]+[G] - [8][P]or[8][K]+[G]
    Sarah=[4][K]+[G] - [1][K]+[G][K] - [8][K]+[G]
    (Sarah's combo works better when opp. is crouching!)
    Vanessa=(OS)[6][6][K]+[G][6][P]+[G] - [P] - [P] - [P]+[G]

15. Mysterio

Mysterio Well-Known Member

Nice thing to do after rounds with Wolf is:
    [4][6][P][2]
    Looks cool /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif and you can do it like 3-4 times.. :p
    That's basiclly the only thing you can do with him after rounds /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

16. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

With Lion, I do [4][4]+[K],[P]+[K], (wall hit), [4][6][K]+[G].

17. OffBrandNinja

OffBrandNinja Well-Known Member

Using the ninja, I enjoy chances to use funky slap combos. [3][P], [1][P][K][G], [P], [7][K]+[G] comes to mind. Also, (JM)[6]+[K], [P][K] (Hold [K] to exit Jumonji), [6][2][3][P]+[K] and [4][4][K], [P][K][G], [P], [6][2][3][P]+[K]. Finally, the [4][P]+[G] (wall), [2_][6][K], [3][K]+[G] for half lifebar (Chibita got this one at Evo2k3 /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif) puts me in a happy place.