1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What's all this flow chart stuff!?

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by matrok, Jun 14, 2002.

1. matrok

matrok New Member

Yeah I'm new to the game n I aint got a clue wot "flow chart" means! help!!! ....

2. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Re: VF4 Flowchart stuff

<font color="66ffff"> flowchart stuff... Hmmm. Perhaps the best designed flowcharts for VF series were completed by LauKid several years ago. </font color> Flowcharts for VF there is a link at bottom to all the other character flowcharts and guides. <font color="ff6666"> Much of the info is from VHS tape that was produced by Sega with interviews with famous accomplished players, each recognized as expert in their character's game play.</font color> After you check our the flowcharts there then go to Dojo here for excellent VF4 flowcharts provided by <font color="blue">ice-9 </font color> /versus/images/icons/smile.gif My teacher of VF game play spent our first lesson with graph paper and a pencil to build flowcharts for Jacky from memory. /versus/images/icons/ooo.gif I should frame these... <font color="ff0033">