1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What's up with Creed's FTP???

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by mj23dean, Apr 26, 2002.

1. mj23dean

mj23dean New Member

is it down for a while or what any info would be appreciated

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

eheh normally I'd say use the search, .. I've posted a few times about why it goes down... well anyway it doesn't matter. What's one more.

Best FTP hours: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM eastern (or so)

Why it goes down:
    -I play quake late at night with my buddies
    -sometimes I need to DL more movies and I can't do that with all my bandwidth being used up.
    -when it gets completely reamed, like by people with download accelerators, I can't view web pages or use FTP or get on IRC. I can't even open the admin program and kick people. I can only kill the FTP completely to get my computer back to normal.
    -my DSL is kinda crappy, dies all the time, like once a day at least.

That's about it.
    If you ever need a specific clip, or you were really close to finishing one when the FTP died... come onto IRC and I can send clips directly.