1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

When does Dural appear?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by The_Iron_Yuppie, Mar 26, 2002.

1. The_Iron_Yuppie

The_Iron_Yuppie New Member

I know to unlock Dural and play as her, you have to beat her in Kumite Mode. Well i'm stuck in the 3rd Dan rank and she's yet to appear, what rank were you when she appeared in Kumite? so I prepare myself for the long wait!

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

be prepared for a long long long wait...well..depending on how fast u can rank up...

anyway...wait till ur rank is past 10 dan..then u have a good chance of running into her.

Point is: KEEP WINNING

3. The_Iron_Yuppie

The_Iron_Yuppie New Member

What rank were you at when she first appeared to you?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Post deleted by Myke

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Post deleted by Myke

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Post deleted by Myke

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Post deleted by Myke

8. Chill

Chill +40 DP Content Manager Shun Gold Supporter

PSN:
    Chill58
    XBL:
    Chill PKG
    ...Keep spam to the minimum. Anyway remember that after you get Dural you will have to save your system file or she won't be there the next time you come back.

9. hikarutilmitt

hikarutilmitt Well-Known Member

She only appears once you've beaten all of the High Kings once. You fight High Kings every 3-win streak once you get to about Champion rank. Once you've beaten all of the High Kings, she'll show up instead of a High King, until you beat her. Then it changes to, like, 6-win streaks or something odd.

10. Ura_Bahn

Ura_Bahn Well-Known Member

I fought dural when i reached Subjugator (thats how you spell it i think) rank.

The dural that appears in kumite mode is called YS (Yu Suzuki). She has all the orbs, beating Her will only give you 1 orb. Also if you fail to beat her the first time don't exit game cuz after say 4 rounds she will come back to challenge you.

And IF you do beat her save the system file, the good thing is you dont have to input a cheat to play her bad news is that she can only be played in VS mode.

11. 6GReplayS

6GReplayS Member

Ummm... Ura, do you remember if you had to beat all the high kings or just several?

12. marto99

marto99 Member

I fought her when I was a Vanquisher. I think she appears when you have all but one orb an dshe also just appears once every so often. I am a Dragonlord and have fought her 3 times.

13. 6GReplayS

6GReplayS Member

Yea, ok, thanks~
    I fought her yesterday and I beat her on my third try. I was a vanquisher Kage, but I got a rank up on the match after that one. Me subjugator now. ^^; Anyways, I don't think there is a real rule when Dural appears. She just appears randomly and when she does, she keeps on appearing until you defeat her.

14. Isamu

Isamu Active Member

I just wanna say I finally beat that Silver bitch today! I was Demonlord, but I've just been demoted down to Grandmaster again /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif Anyway she is hard as FUCK!! /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif I wonder who would win in a fight...Dural or the Terminatix /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

15. smbhax

smbhax Well-Known Member

PSN:
    smbhax
    From observing what happened when I put an Adept AI Akira into Kumite, the requirement for facing Dural appears to be:

> Reach Adept rank and Dural will challenge you approximately every 8 matches until she is defeated or you are demoted.

0:18:09 - "YS" Emperor Dural
    0:26:34 - "YS" Emperor Dural
    0:44:36 - "YS" Emperor Dural
    0:54:23 - "YS" Emperor Dural
    1:29:07 - "YS" Emperor Dural
    1:54:40 - "YS" Emperor Dural
    2:10:24 - "YS" Emperor Dural
    2:14:35 - demoted
    3:04:18 - promoted
    3:09:51 - "YS" Emperor Dural
    3:27:46 - "YS" Emperor Dural
    3:43:20 - "YS" Emperor Dural