1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Where can i find lei fei recent matches?

Discussion in 'Lei' started by M4J1N, Oct 3, 2012.

1. M4J1N

M4J1N New Member

hello i am old school lei fei player from vf4...but now i just got back into the scene...any help will be appreciated thanks in advance...long live lei fei players

2. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

Do you mean vids or are you looking for fellow Leis Fei-ers to play against?

3. M4J1N

M4J1N New Member

actual vids or mirror lei fei matches or anything recent...thanks in advance long live lei fei players

4. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

Check the replays in FS itself (I think they are in terminal). Or search 'lei fei vf5FS' into youtube, something like that. I used to search specifically for Chibitia or Fuudo players on youtube, they play Lion like me. Unfortunately I don't know any prominent JP Lei Fei players.

Best I can do is offer you this from Johosephs channel: