1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I find some movies with lion in action?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Lion_da_rula, Feb 2, 2002.

1. Lion_da_rula

Lion_da_rula Member

he´s so cool, my favorite fighter and i still dont have some videos of him /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

where can i find some videos of him?
    Please dont link japanese sites, i cant read japanese.

2. chingdude

chingdude Well-Known Member

download movies featuring chibita from the media section of <a target="_blank" href=http://www.feixaq.com/vf4/>http://www.feixaq.com/vf4/</a>

3. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

Daioh had some nice clips featuring chibita.
    I recommend the recent daioh_1-19noji1.mpg to
    daioh_1-19noji5 series. See if you can find them at Feixaq's FTP mirror.

4. Lion_da_rula

Lion_da_rula Member

the download doesnt work. are there any other vids at other sites?

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Click on the now-working media section of VFDC and try either of the first two sites listed. They have lots of chibita clips.

6. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

7. jca457

jca457 Member

I found a lot of videos of all the characters in www.gamerweb.net but it looks like they want to make something like gamer tv or something like that, but if they do that, you must pay them for see the videos. I don't know how that works, but take a look if they have that or is free yet.

8. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

if you have a copy of VF4 for the PS2...

there are matches with chibita, wolfie, etc... all on the game disc, simply go to "replay" and look on the disc for lion matches. though i'd have to say chibita does'nt use lion very good compared to others.

btw, it this feature in the U.S & jap versions? (just checking)

9. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

there are matches with chibita, wolfie, etc... all on the game disc, simply go to "replay" and look on the disc for lion matches. though i'd have to say chibita does'nt use lion very good compared to others.

Ignore bareknuckle, Lion_da_rula. Chibita's like the best lion player on the planet. He's won over 90% of his games. Watch chibita for good lion tricks, and also you can download a lot of chibita movies from: www.feixaq.com/media (you'll need to dig) or <a target="_blank" href=ftp://vf.dyndns.org>ftp://vf.dyndns.org</a> which is slow.

10. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

bah,.. his matches on the disc were nothing new, other than that, i have'nt seen much of his lion anywhere alse.

11. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

well..if u don't know what u're bitting into..stop urself from doing something so stupid such as calling Chibita's gameplay as 'sucked'.

He has less than 1000 losses, over a 92% win ratio....

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

his matches on the disc were nothing new (kindda sucked)

<hr></blockquote>

Plz, I could have posted a reply in ur wolf video thread saying the exact same thing. But you don't see any of us old timers doing that because who knows, there could be a newbie who stumbles on ur clip n might find it interesting or actually, enlightening.

Do consider where ur skills level are before u voice ur 'opinion' and mislead others .

12. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

wow, i did'nt realize i said a forbbiden word.... my clip was nothing more than short & simple combos so don't try and bring that up as if i was trying to be praised as a king.

i never said chibita sucked, i just did'nt like the matches.., what can YOU possibly say about my skill level

13. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

though i'd have to say chibita does'nt use lion very good compared to others.

<hr></blockquote>

Right. Maybe I've been seeing some other Lion player that happens to be from Chibita as well.

what can YOU possibly say about my skill level

<hr></blockquote>

I don't need to. As far as I'm concern, I don't give a flaming fuck abt ur skill levels. Keep digging ur own grave.

14. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

bareknuckles you must have been viewing the chiqita banana workers VF4 vids!chibita-san Lion game play on the VF4 disk is surgical and there is even a match showing chibita losing to Lau. check out the amzing use of f,f+K+G that is meant to whiff against Lau, so that Lau's anticipated high rising kick will also whiff and chibita's recovery gives him the advantage(*V*)(!). chibita is even seen playing Vanessa on the disk "replay". They are educational battles. For the sheer magic of chibita follow <font color=orange>Creed</font color=orange> suggestion above and check out susukinoLau playing Wolf vs. chibita for brilliant flashes of greatness ( among others). Some of his battles with terrific Jacky and Sarah players are amazing. Worth finding and saving Yoshi. Hadakon playing a mean Akira vs. <font color=blue>xaxak's Lion</font color=blue> is also worthy of study because he really exploits the VF4 exclusive moves of Lion ( Meteor Punch, etc.). <font color=black>btw- xaxak has a Lion website that you may enjoy if you are fluent in Korean.

15. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

chibita-san Lion game play on the VF4 disk is surgical and there is even a match showing chibita losing to Lau. chibita is even seen playing Vanessa on the disk "replay". They are educational battles. For the sheer magic of chibita follow <font color=orange>Creed</font color=orange> suggestion above and check out susukinoLau playing Wolf vs. chibita for brilliant flashes of greatness ( among others). Some of his battles with terrific Jacky and Sarah players are amazing. Worth finding and saving Yoshi. Hadakon playing a mean Akira vs. <font color=blue>xaxak's Lion</font color=blue> is also worthy of study because he really exploits the VF4 exclusive moves of Lion ( Meteor Punch, etc.). <font color=black>btw- xaxak has a Lion website that you may enjoy if you are fluent in Korean.

16. chingdude

chingdude Well-Known Member

17. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

Do consider where ur skills level are before u voice ur 'opinion' and mislead others .

<hr></blockquote>

hmmm... what does this mean then?

*sigh* grow up, i merely said i did not like the matches on the disc and also that i have not seen many others of his lion am i not allowed to think that or something? is it in the site rules?

geeze....

18. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

thx. The Lei vs Lion battle was very interesting! ( Joe ) or SAD is quite a good Lei player!

19. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Sure ...
    u're allowed to go ahead n spread ill informed opinions.
    Like I said...keep on digging...
    No one's gonna stop u.

20. PlugAndChug

PlugAndChug Well-Known Member

Now I wouldn't say that Chibita's matches on the VF4 "sucked". He is an amazing player to watch for learning about gameplay, but I would say that on the disk, it's not as flashy as other vids I've seen of him playing. There are some things that I notice he does on other vids, but not on the disk. I can only think of one right now, but I know there were others. I've seen him do f,f P+G followed by f,f+k,k (I think that's how it's done, I don't play lion) OTB, but he doesn't do the follow up after the throw on the disk.