1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I find some movies with lion in action?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Lion_da_rula, Feb 2, 2002.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

chingdude, do you know of any kasaya-O Vs 9La matches about?
    (small request)

and Summers, i do not partcularly like arguing a silly subject so i throw in the towel. i do not wish to cause fuss in this thread, nor talk about chibita's lion game furthur as i would not like to say anything i would regret just to argue a point, for the sake of chibita's reputation & fame, i rephrase the word "sucked" to the words "slightly dissapointed" because i suppose my hopes were too high before i viewed certain matched on the disc.. i reserve furthur judgement for when i see his peak of performance.

anyhow, the only thing left to say is sorry to the people who had to view, i'm not that bad of a person. i just wanted more than i got, that's all.

plz forgive me.

2. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

NapoleonJacky-san_vs_Chibita-san 's Lion and
    Divible Jeffry -san_ vs_ chibita-san
    two movies
    I would really enjoy reading a play by play of these. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    I know it will a long time before I can get them down loaded./versus/images/icons/cool.gif/versus/images/icons/smile.gif/versus/images/icons/wink.gif
    In past vids with chibita-san against really good jacky he was able to get away with something that he also dished on suskinoLau's Wolf:
    df+K hits and then b+P+K (4P+K)->f,f+K,K(66KK)
    Lion's b+P+K can beats P,P,P rushers
    - Let's say your f+P,P is blocked by the opponent.
    It is advisable to mix this in occasionally: b+P+K to stop the rush of your opponent instead of 214P ( Meteor Punch) when you don't think they will throw or delayed for a few frames to catch them in throw wiff (!). chibita does this with the greatest of ease. amazing.
    many VF characters make use of a P or a P,P as a flowchart or rush starter.

3. chingdude

chingdude Well-Known Member

i haven't seen any kyasao vs 9La, sorry. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

4. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Hiya: Kyasao-san and chibita-san are both in the credits...check it out after you beat Doral next time(!). They were chosen for teaching value for n00bs (imho) Go to replay and choose disk. there you will see educational vids that can be shown in freeze frame which is very helpful. check out: Movie 15 as an example: Lion vs Lion one is a 71% winner the other: 44%. Nice Wolf player: movies<.>2 and 3. Movies 10 and 13 is an interesting Lei fighter. 14 is a must see Lau vs lau movie for those that enjoy Lau battles.
    There is also an unrated Sarah and an interesting Shun.
    http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~fantasy/movie/2002_05_19_fb/index.htm the last link is awesome: <font color=red>chibita vs napolean jacky</font color=red> as CreeD sad above it is the last mpeg on bottom of page. jaw-dropping battle.
    here and on <font color=orange>CreeD</font color=orange> ftp you will find amzing chibita-san battles. bareKuckles would rather see great Akira battles I think. Mukky-san clobers chibita-san in mpeg that <font color=orange>CreeD</font color=orange> has available.

5. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Hiya: kasaya-O Vs 9La are on the game disk..
    Kyasao-san and chibita-san are both in the credits of English PS2 VF4...check it out after you battle Doral next time(!). On "noraml I still have not defeated Doral with Lion...They were chosen for teaching value for n00bs (imho) Go to replay and choose disk. there you will see educational vids that can be shown in freeze frame which is very helpful. check out: Movie 15 as an example: <font color=red>Lion vs Lion</font color=red> one is a 71% winner the other: 44%. Nice Wolf player: movies<.>2 and 3. Movies 10 and 13 is an interesting Lei fighter. 14 is a must see Lau vs lau movie for those that enjoy Lau battles.
    There is also an unrated Sarah and an interesting Shun.
    http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~fantasy/movie/2002_05_19_fb/index.htm the last link is awesome: <font color=red>chibita vs napolean jacky</font color=red> as CreeD sad above it is the last mpeg on bottom of page. jaw-dropping battle.
    here and on <font color=orange>CreeD</font color=orange> ftp you will find amzing chibita-san battles. <font color=blue>BareKnuckles</font color=blue> would rather see great Akira battles I think. Mukky-san clobers chibita-san in mpeg that <font color=orange>CreeD</font color=orange> has available.

6. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

"bareKuckles would rather see great Akira battles I think"

well, not really.. but for a good bonus anyway. the two fighters which really impressed me were 9La's Lau and Kyasa's Kage, mainly because they are so fluent and deadly.

on the VF4 disc, the Kyasa-O Kage Vs Chibita Lion ended with a 3-0
    victory against Chibita with domination (and style) i just wanted to know where i could see more of both players, thx for the information it's much appreciated, i shall look into it.