1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Where is the best arcade in NYC to play VF3tb?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by nxw0016, Jan 11, 2000.

1. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

Any body around NYC area who knows some good arcades which have VF3tb (in good condition) and have a lot of players?
    I have only been to one in Mott St. (China Town) when they had VF3 (no TB yet), and have not been there for years.
    Thanks.

2. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    No tb in NYC but 3 places for VF3

There are 3 places I know of that carry VF3 in NYC.

U already know of CTF. I go there frequently and only see people play there in a very blue moon. I played someone there about three weeks ago for 2 matches, then he left... If U want to hook up there, just email me ^_^

OK, the other two. Last I was at Broadway City, the had it; for a $1 a game. Obviously no one plays there!

The third and best place is at Leisuretime Bowling located inside the Port Authority bus station. Its a hidden secret! Its WAY in the back, toward the south side of the terminal upstairs. (Think 40th and 9th Ave). This was were the NYC crew<ghetto-shun, piccolo, AdamYuki, NYCrew, nycat,etc..> used to play B4 the DC version came out. For a while the had 2 side-by-side cuz of the attention. now they have only one at smaller section of their arcade.
    I hear best time for comp is Friday nights at 7PM

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

Re: No tb in NYC but 3 places for VF3

and all of them have my name (sal) on the ranking fastest time. ^-^
    god I like to brag about that :) I should stop.

rank #1 SAL

try to beat it

btw, noone goes there anymore, I do pop in once in a while
    (testing non-tb combos)

<font color=black>PICCOLO</font color=black>