Where is the best arcade in NYC to play VF3tb?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by nxw0016, Jan 11, 2000.

1. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

Any body around NYC area who knows some good arcades which have VF3tb (in good condition) and have a lot of players?
    I have only been to one in Mott St. (China Town) when they had VF3 (no TB yet), and have not been there for years.
    Thanks.

2. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    No tb in NYC but 3 places for VF3

There are 3 places I know of that carry VF3 in NYC.

U already know of CTF. I go there frequently and only see people play there in a very blue moon. I played someone there about three weeks ago for 2 matches, then he left... If U want to hook up there, just email me ^_^

OK, the other two. Last I was at Broadway City, the had it; for a $1 a game. Obviously no one plays there!

The third and best place is at Leisuretime Bowling located inside the Port Authority bus station. Its a hidden secret! Its WAY in the back, toward the south side of the terminal upstairs. (Think 40th and 9th Ave). This was were the NYC crew<ghetto-shun, piccolo, AdamYuki, NYCrew, nycat,etc..> used to play B4 the DC version came out. For a while the had 2 side-by-side cuz of the attention. now they have only one at smaller section of their arcade.
    I hear best time for comp is Friday nights at 7PM

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

Re: No tb in NYC but 3 places for VF3

and all of them have my name (sal) on the ranking fastest time. ^-^
    god I like to brag about that :) I should stop.

rank #1 SAL

try to beat it

btw, noone goes there anymore, I do pop in once in a while
    (testing non-tb combos)

<font color=black>PICCOLO</font color=black>