1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Where to play vf in chicago please?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Guest, Sep 10, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi gonna be in chicago from 15th to 21th. Could anyone tell me where can I see the vf4 machine? or anything else for that matter.. i am newbie to chicago.

thanks ahead.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

At the Harlem Irving Plaza (aka HIP) in Chicago,
    [at the corner of Harlem and Forest Preserve Drive near Irving Park incidentally]
    there is an arcade called "Namco Cyberstation" or just "Cyberstation" for short.
    The VF4 machine is at its entrance for 2 tokens...

3. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

Hey,
    maybe we can hook up during that weekend so you can meet some chicago folks.
    Or in case you need a ride or directions when you are here.
    feel free to email me,
    efescareno@yahoo.com.

but just for directions to place, Harlem ave. is 7200 w. and Irving park is 4000 N. these are 2 well known busy streets, so if you ask people at the train or bus stop, they'll help you.

later,

faust

__-___---____

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey thanks man. We'd like to to check out Chicago and stuff. Will probably be in town late Saturday. It would be cool to find something nice...
    Shangyang@hotmail.com
    Thanks advance.