1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Where's the last sphere?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by whattevaman, Apr 18, 2002.

1. whattevaman

whattevaman New Member

I am have a Thunderlord Van and have collected the seven spheres twice already. I have currently collected six and trying to complete my third set. Before, I would face a High King with a sphere every 5-6 matches or so. I also ran into Dural several times and collected spheres from her. But since I have reached this point (one sphere left to obtain) I have not gotten a sphere in some 30+ matches. I am running into the same High Kings, but with no spheres to collect. I also have not run into Dural again for quite a while. Is there some criteria that I am not fufilling? Do I have to be a specific rank? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Douglas

Douglas New Member

I don't think aquiring seven spheres three times will get you anything. So I wouldn't worry about it.