1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Which character you think has the coolest throws

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Maximus, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

I just wanna know what character you guys think has the coolest throws and which throw or throws is/ are your favorite??? I think that Wolf and Goh have some of the coolest throws. But i also like Akira's [1][6][P]+[G], his wall throw, [4][3][P]+[G], his tripping move, and his side throw. Kage's wall throw. Goh's [6][6][P]+[G], [8][7][4][1][2][3][6][P]+[G], [6][4][P]+[G], [6][4][P]+[G] from grab, and his back throw. Wolf's suplex and his stunner, and his [3][3]+[G][P][K]. Jacky's [3][3][P]+[G]. Lau's [4][3][P]+[G]. Pai's [2_][6][P]+[G]. Vannessa's leg breaker and neck breaker. And Lei's [3][P]+[G]. So come on, don't be shy, post all of the throws you guys think are cool. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

3. Robio_kun

Robio_kun Well-Known Member

Gotta say I like Vanessa's DS [6][6][P]+[G] against the wall (both variations). I also like Aoi's [8][7][4][1][2][3][6][P]+[G] just because I wish I could do a kotegaeshi that well.

4. Ogi

Ogi Well-Known Member

Kage's [4][P]+[G] in EVO
    Kage's [6][3][2][1][4][P]+[G] in FT
    .....KoEnRaKU!!!
    Thats all i need to say...i think.

this is just my oppinion...

5. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

Akiras: [1][6][P][G] and [4][2][P][G] and his wall throw
    [3][P][G]

Wolf: Giant swing and the Stunner.

Aoi: 270 throw where u get spun like a bitch on a string in a tornado. only to land on the floor with a foot in ur gut.

6. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

vanessas neck breaker. probly the most deadly of all moves..............

shes a executioner!

7. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

I like Vanessa's Heaven's Gate especially in the end of matches. It just looks like she killed them.
    I like Wolf's Giant Swing and his [8][4][2][6][P]+[G] with [2][P]+[G].
    I like Kage's (or Dural's) [6][4][P]+[G]
    I like Aoi's [8][6][2][4][P]+[G] [4][1][2][3][6][K]+[G], [3][P]+[G], [3][3][P]+[G] -> [2][P]+[G] and her [6][3][2][1][4][P]+[G][6][2][P]+[G][8][2][P]+[G]
    Pai's [2_][6][P]+[G], [8][6][2][4][P]+[G] and [6][2][P]+[G] -> [2][P]+[K]+[G]
    Jeffry's [4][6][P]+[G][6][P]+[G][4][P]+[G], [4][6][6][P]+[G], [6][6][P]+[K][P]+[G], and [2_][6][P]+[K]+[G]
    Goh's [P]+[K][P]+[G][4][4][P]+[G], [3][3][P]+[G] -> [2][P]+[G] and [8][4][2][6][P]+[G]
    Sarah's (Flamingo)[8][4][2][6][P]+[G], (Flamingo) [2][K][P]+[G] and (Flamingo)[K]+[G][P]+[G]

8. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

better than throws are the best throw escape animations.

jeffrey's side throw where the person stops at the last moment
    jacky's side throw where the person jumps over the kick.
    wolf's side throw where they backflip (always funny to see jeffrey backflip)

9. pkg_inc

pkg_inc Well-Known Member

Vane DS [4][1][2][3][6] [P]+[G] brutal

10. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

I kinda like when you escape out of Akira's [3][P]+[G]. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gifthe spinning motion just looks really cool, kinda like a matrix effect. Also escaping Wolf's [8][7][4][1][2][3][6][P]+[G]. To me it's like a surprise because you think it connected, but then the person takes their arms out and totaly surprises you /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

yeah.. pretty much any throw where you think it connected is cool.

12. SMASH01

SMASH01 Member

Jeffry's IRON CLAW for me is by far the most brutal, so beware all you crouchers out there! /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

13. Thai_Jitsu

Thai_Jitsu Member

Goh's Uchimata (sp?) as it's a cool throw that I have used myself outside the game /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif Definately my favourite, but I've only been playing for one day with that single character.

I'm sure to encounter some far more impressive throws the deeper I delve into the characters and their movesets.

14. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

Most of Goh's throws look awsome, and Sarah [4][6][P]+[G], sexy legs around the neck

15. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

jackys power trip throw has to be the best throw in vf

kages tft, as it really is sick to toss manZ in the air to get more licks in!

and any of akiras throws that set up:)