1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Which Stage is your favorite and why?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Jagad_Edge, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Jagad_Edge

Jagad_Edge Member

Hi I was just wondering which stage in Virtua Fighter 4 was everybody's favorite and why. Personally my favorite stage is the ring with the steel cage all around it. I like the roaring croewd and the rock music. Also I am a Kage user so I tend to implement walls into my gameplay stratagy.

"Victory Can Be Antisapaited.... But Never Assumed."

-Jagged Edge

2. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

the castle with the snow, and lei fei's temple, the snow becauseit melts slowly when stepped on, or someone falls on it, and lei fei'e stage coz of the tiles breaking, i always take time beating an opponent on lei fei's stage, just trying to do as much damge to it as i can. /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

3. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

I prefer all stages that are either without walls or have breakable walls. I miss the undulating stages of VF3. As a Lion Player, the <font color="red"> Library Steps </font color> was my favorite stage in VF3, by far. I share a B-day with <font color="blue">Takamiyama </font color> Jesse Kuhaulua of Hawaii, 1st non-Japanese sumo champion and TAKA of VF3 and I share 'bout the same number of pixels. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif <font color="white"> RO</font color> is an important part of my Lion strategy. Dodging and hitting to move opponent in position for RO is a strong tactical consideration in my battle. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif Especially since most seem to prefer Dojo stage I tend to go for a wall-less stage in VF4. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif [3_]+[P]+[G]->[8_]+[P]+[K]->[2_]+[K] <>[6_][1_]+[P]+[G][8_],[3_]+[P]->[P],[3_]+[P]

4. Blade_hunter

Blade_hunter New Member

My favorite stage is the Garden, just because it's cool. I like how the leaves fall and lift while you're fighting and the scenery is incredible. Kage-Maru has the best stage!

5. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Apocalypse" ??? what? Come ON! /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif
    [3_]+[K]->[6_]+[K]->[6_][3_][2_][1_][4_]+[P]+[G]->[6_][6_]->[9_]+[K]!