1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

White New York X-Mas

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by MrWhite, Dec 20, 2001.

1. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

I'll be in N.Y. from the 21st to the 26th, I'll try to pass by chinatown fair a few times. Hope competition's gonna be good. Happy Holidays.

2. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

i can get there around noon Friday.
    Then I can demonstrate VF4 banana fingers mantis style! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif.
    :p

3. MrWhite

Bad timing, my sister's giving birth, thats why I'm going down there. But I'll try for sunday afternoon or on the 25th in the afternoon.

4. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

God Bless Mom-to-be and child.
    gg

5. MrWhite

Got back today (26th), 8 hour drive...
    Went to Chinatown Fair on Sunday and yesterday (X-mas) afternoon. Packed arcade, no seats though and little competition. I played 1 decent guy on 15 ppl. Doubt I played against any of you guys. Real shame, I was looking forward towards some serious games ! So I put my name up in the ranking on the VF4 machine : 2nd & 3rd best times -> <font color=white>GEN</font color=white> is the monicker. I fucked up with Akira, Aoi & Pai lost a round to each...so the best I did was 8:22.
    CF's got pretty decent TK4 competition from what I played against though, same for cvs2... BTW, if I did play you on sunday or X-mas, I was the tired looking white guy (the ONLY white guy /versus/images/icons/smile.gif).
    p.s. Thanks for the blessings NYcat