1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who are top level Sarah players in Japan?

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by whitegrass, Jun 10, 2016.

1. whitegrass

whitegrass Active Member

thanks a lot
    what's the name of the AI named " BlackWidow" in japanese?

All those highest rank AI wearing Gold color clothing in quest mode.

I already sold my ps2 and vf4evo long time ago, and I was playing the JP version.

2. whitegrass

whitegrass Active Member

thanks , I will subscribe the channel

3. RawrCookie

RawrCookie Well-Known Member

lol i had to search for the JP version disc to remember BlackWidow's real name
    opened PS2 it was full of dust!

The CPU Sarah champion player name in japanese is...

"マッスルサラ"

it means "Sarah muscle" , i don't know why they had to change it to BlackWidow
    it was cool anyway it's not just japanese arcade real meaning names they had changes , many things actually removed/changed from the US/EU version like the original Vanessa costume and the shun effect more he drinks his face becomes more flushed red or the Brad's aloha shirt as default , their excuse for original 1P vanessa outfit loss is that it's "bad for the kids"!

and yeah you are right "highest rank AI" Champions have their costume gold colored , it was fun thing in VF4EVO that you can get GOLD color by obtaining Champion rank or getting BLACK by losing 100 times huh

i don't know what console or platform you have but if you have PS3 or PC you can play VF4EVO at them ,

PS3 have VF4EVO released at the Europe store ( you can see details about it , someone actually opened thread talking about PS3 VF4EVO version , i explained the version in the thread) http://virtuafighter.com/threads/vf4-evolution-on-the-ps3.18824/page-2#post-382411

but if you are on PC PCSX2 emulator with VF4EVO iso is what you want.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  4. whitegrass

whitegrass Active Member

thanks for the name,
    I find a

All AI name in quest mode are selected from human JP players, they classify the AI rank according to the players' level of game play of those characters.

I only got Akira and Pai in highest rank in quest mode in past.

Using Demul to play VF4FT may be a bit more interesting, coz every characters have some new moves.

OT: do you guys play spike out ? and find VF moves in this game.
    I think it's the best Beat 'em up game till now

5. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

I mention bstar as a great Sarah player and this thread has mutated more than a Hollywood version of xmen.

Gatsukari.....

BLACKSTAR likes this.
  6. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    I'm the best Sarah.

[​IMG]

Cozby and BLACKSTAR like this.
  7. Dark Nova Void

Dark Nova Void Well-Known Member

Yo @BLACKSTAR since you seem to know the names of players tell me, who is this Sarah player? @2:00:25

BLACKSTAR likes this.
  8. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    I dunno, that kanji is new to me. Not to mention that japan has terrible resolution videos, as usual.

Could it be [ ]? "Kyo" is i guess how you'd say it? I dunno. I need japanese expert assistance.

Dark Nova Void likes this.
  9. Dark Nova Void

Dark Nova Void Well-Known Member

True the quality is bad! All I know he is beast and equal YOU for my fave Sarah's

BLACKSTAR likes this.
  10. whitegrass

whitegrass Active Member

Player: あにぃ , title 【女帝】 owner from バーチャ博 キャラ別称号争奪戦,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buk0dh1GrhI

do this player keep playing in VF5~VF5FS ?

other character title owners
    【女帝】あにぃ(サラ)
    【最速】拝人(ジャッキー)
    【拳士】灘流豪(アキラ)
    【猛虎】調布KKサラ(ラウ)
    【海神】仮面劇(ジェフリー) 
    【忍将】養老影(カゲ)
    【格闘王】ヒデオ(ウルフ)
    【女優】青パイ(パイ)

【老師】板ザン(シュン)
    【英雄】ちび太(リオン)

【舞姫】あーたん(アオイ)