1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who do you use?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by EvilBowlOfCereal, Feb 20, 2002.

1. EvilBowlOfCereal

EvilBowlOfCereal Active Member

Im just wondering what players are more offten played. So what players are the most common in your arcade? I dont play VF in the arcade very offten. More like never. Can't find one!

Right now I use jacky and Kage but thats VF3 ick! /versus/images/icons/frown.gif need to import a ps2 and VF4

2. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

i used to use lau a lot last month, but im just feelin kage now! akiras 3rd an i dont really like jack that much but hes cool 2
    in vf3tb on dc i use every one, bu tam hating kage as my 11 year oold bro is batering me with him this week!

3. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

I would have to say in our Arcade "Rocky's". Most used characters are Kage, Lau, Wolf, Sarah. I myself am a Jacky and Wolf player. Until the home version comes out thats who I'm sticking with.

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

we have no arcades in cph anymore..:(

5. LiQuid_Fists

LiQuid_Fists Active Member

well theres only a handfull of ppl who play VF4 at this one arcade downtown.. i use Shun.. this other guy uses Lei Fei.. then theres one Lion and some other dudes uses Akira, Kage

6. THE MYTH

THE MYTH Member

I would have to put it like this:

1) Akira
    2) Aoi
    3) Lau
    4) Wolf
    5) Vanessa
    6) Shun

The rest, for the most part, I haven't even touched yet. Still, Akira is my favorite, followed by a close Aoi.

7. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

If you find an arcade VF4, it lists the stats of who's played the most during the demo mode. Just hit start to switch between different statistics (most played character/best winning streak/fastest completion time). You can use the joystick to scroll thru the lists.

Phreekn' 100 game win streak with Akira on the VF4 in Boston... I wish Sean would have just stopped challenging and let Shang fight the CPU or somethn'... /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

8. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

anyways in other arcades, it's always jacky and lion much used.

9. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

I use Akira more than any other character. After that I would say Lau, then Wolf, and Aoi.

Not much variety for me as I haven't even mastered Akira or Lau.

10. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

Wolf & Akira.... so far wolf seems to be over-leading though, he plays more versitile, and i love to punish sweep abusers with crouch throws... (^_-)

11. Jet

Jet New Member

I mostly use Sarah

Jacky and Lion at times

12. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

I'm a diehard Sarah player (even in TB), and have just started to pick up Aoi and Jacky.