1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who has the Best Items? ? ?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by samuraiwarrior, Apr 23, 2002.

1. i have to say that Aoi has the best items, she has all those cool masks, hoods, hairstyles, and tons of other items

vanessa and kage would be next, with their cool weapons and 1p/2p items

sarah is definately the worst, she only has a few lame earrings and necklaces, she only has 1 vision sphere item, and its a crummy necklace. she even only has one dunce item!!

2. Liquid_Phyre

Liquid_Phyre Member

Who has the best items is really all in opinion..
    but like if there was an item that made your stuff do double damage.. Then that would be the best item
    But sence its all in appearance, its up to anyone.

3. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

In my opinion i think it is Vannessa and Kage for all thier cool weapons.

4. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Aoi does, IMHO. Lion's nose ring & silver knuckles are quite kewl. I'd have to say Sarah & Jacky have the worst... especially Sarah's sphere item -- a necklace! Who cares! They could've easily given her a kewl short cut, shoulder-length hair, or a cap or something.

5. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

IMO Aoi, Kage, Van and Wolf have the best items, while Sarah and Pai the worst. And I won't agree about Jacky - with 7 different hair cuts (1 default+Long/Short Hair - red, brown, blonde), 2 bandanas, many different glasses and boots you can modfiy his look nearly as good as with Lion.

6. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

aoi wit her crazy hairs n fans swords masks n shit n kage wit his sword n ninja claws

7. GaijinPunch

I agree w/ Sarah... her's just seem to be crap. I play the arcade way more than console, so all of Jacky's hairstyles are pretty much unnattainable unless you romp serious ass.
    I think his bandanas look really cheesy. Pai I'm a bit mediocre on, and Wolf, I just feel sorry for. By far, his kewlest item is the wrestlers mask, but if you equip it and lose to another Wolf, it's gone. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

8. I think Vanessa then Kage are the coolest because of their cool weapons, as stated above. Also I think Pai looks cool with her crowns

9. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

By far, his kewlest item is the wrestlers mask, but if you equip it and lose to another Wolf, it's gone.

<hr></blockquote>

Heh:). But Wolf has 3 different wrestlers masks - not only Fire Tiger Mask (as 100 Wins Item), but also BLACK MASK and DARK RED MASK - both are his second Orb Item (Black Mask for 1P outfit, Dark Red Mask for 2P outfit). IMO Black Mask looks much better than Fire Tiger Mask.

10. GaijinPunch

Again... not only do you have to get the items via Spheres, but you have to collect them twice. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

11. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

In Wolf case - even 4 times:).

12. GaijinPunch

Aren't the other items derived from the first Sphere item? Like with Lion. You get the Silver Hair, equip it, and then blue, red & blonde are derived from the Silver.

13. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

No... You have to collect 4 sets of Orbs.

14. GaijinPunch

Geez -- I'm glad I don't use Wolf!!!

15. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

Aoi and Vanessa because. Aoi has so many diffrent things its crazy! Also vanessa cus of her 2nd player outfit with guns and army stuff!