1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who Hosts Player Rooms On A Regular Basis

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by masterpo, Mar 26, 2013.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Who hosts player rooms on a regular basis What days? What times? Include your time zone.

If there are not many ppl hosting rooms maybe we can get some volunteers to host day/time slots.

For example:

Commit to Saturdays 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. EST or GMT etc. if no one shows during that 30 minutes close the room down, otherwise keep the party going as long as you can...

2. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    I host rooms whenever there's enough people on my list to do so. I'm usually on during the day on weekdays. I keep the room private to avoid shitty players/connections though since it only takes one to ruin the whole room.

If you live in the US feel free to add me; VF is the only thing I use my PS3 for lol.