1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who is the best and what is easiest technique

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by fatnewb, Aug 21, 2003.

1. fatnewb

fatnewb New Member

I'm overweight newbie player. My fingers are too fat to use a keyboard so I use a typing wand and don't want to search. So give me the information quick and now! Like McDonald's does with my food orders.

2. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

ROTFLOLOLOL!! It's the first time a noobie post makes me laugh this much! LOLOL! Usually they are naive and innocent, and they make their usual mistakes. But this guy here, makes his mistakes, and is rude as hell, LOLOL. He's stupid, but he's fucking funny!! LOLOLOL, "like mcdonald's does with my food orders"!! ROTFLOL, BRILLIANT!

3. KTallguy

KTallguy Well-Known Member

Right on, go get a DDR pad and alternate between VFEvo and DDR Max.

Oh, an unlike 99.99% of the games on the market, every character in VF is pretty much equally good. So pick someone you like and go play training mode.

4. fatnewb

fatnewb New Member

Dude, I can't play with a dance pad! I can't even see my feet when I stand up. How am I gonna see the mat? Think MAN! THINK! I need something like a typing wand except for game controllers.

5. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

haha no one LOOKS at the dance pad when they play DDR -_- thas kinda how u would miss everything going through on the screen... buh anyways i think if your fingers r a lil chubby or wtv buying an arcade stick would be good? but i think u can do fine on the normal controller too, jus use the side-tip of ur finger..? lol ok maybe an arcade stick would be good

characters... hmm well if u dont like inputting 389012758973125 commands for a super combo then dont do Akira, other than that all the other characters have som relatively good combos tha r easy to master, good luck

6. Player_1

Player_1 Well-Known Member

Just like there is no easy way to lose weight-there ain't no cheap&easy way to master VF.
    You're gonna have to WORK IT fat motherf$*£ç /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif