1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who is the hottest?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kaneda, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Kaneda

Kaneda Member

which girl do you think is the hottest? /versus/images/icons/cool.gif
    Sarah, Venessa, Pai, or Aoi? /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

2. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

3. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

i definitely agree GaijinPunch, but none the less, they are all hot in their on way, all of them are just down right cute.

4. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

Sarah and I also like Aoi WITH the japanese /versus/images/icons/cool.gif ponytail

5. grynn

grynn Well-Known Member

Well Aoi is my favorite ^_^
    I've liked her since the time I saw her in VF3 ^_^
    When I saw the first VF4 video at the AOU, I was really amazed as how well she had evolved!!

6. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

I made a mistake I ment to say vanessa and Aoi with the ponytales. Sorry, I get them mixed up all the time[I don't f***** know why]

7. echo40

echo40 Member

dudes....how sad are we??? comparing who which computer generated pics looks better????

BTW... Aoi takes the prize.

8. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

I would fuck all four of them, in my virtua dreams. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

9. Kaneda

Kaneda Member

/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif /versus/images/icons/grin.gif ha ha that was a funny one! ha ha /versus/images/icons/wink.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

10. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

You bunch of sick bastards. Oh Sarah anyday of the week. That nice definition body of hers oh /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif /versus/images/icons/grin.gif /versus/images/icons/blush.gif