Who is the hottest?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kaneda, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Kaneda

Kaneda Member

which girl do you think is the hottest? /versus/images/icons/cool.gif
    Sarah, Venessa, Pai, or Aoi? /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

2. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

3. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

i definitely agree GaijinPunch, but none the less, they are all hot in their on way, all of them are just down right cute.

4. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

Sarah and I also like Aoi WITH the japanese /versus/images/icons/cool.gif ponytail

5. grynn

grynn Well-Known Member

Well Aoi is my favorite ^_^
    I've liked her since the time I saw her in VF3 ^_^
    When I saw the first VF4 video at the AOU, I was really amazed as how well she had evolved!!

6. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

I made a mistake I ment to say vanessa and Aoi with the ponytales. Sorry, I get them mixed up all the time[I don't f***** know why]

7. echo40

echo40 Member

dudes....how sad are we??? comparing who which computer generated pics looks better????

BTW... Aoi takes the prize.

8. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

I would fuck all four of them, in my virtua dreams. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

9. Kaneda

Kaneda Member

/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif /versus/images/icons/grin.gif ha ha that was a funny one! ha ha /versus/images/icons/wink.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

10. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

You bunch of sick bastards. Oh Sarah anyday of the week. That nice definition body of hers oh /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif /versus/images/icons/grin.gif /versus/images/icons/blush.gif