1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

who n here likes rap???

Discussion in 'General' started by blackshadow, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Bedwettah

Bedwettah Active Member

No one is gonna mention Deltron 3030? For shame.

And by the way El-P is the producer of Cannibal Ox, the mcs are Vast Aire and Vordul Megalah (spelling probably wrong). If you like 'The Cold Vein' check out Company Flow, which I believe is El-P's first attempt at producing; its pretty cool. I don't think the El-P solo thing would be very good though, he rhymes on 'Cold Vein' and its kind of weak.

2. Mike90210

Mike90210 Well-Known Member

Automators production on 3030 was real nice. One of my favorite albums of 2001.

3. PlugAndChug

PlugAndChug Well-Known Member

Company Flow was really good. I personally do like El-P's stuff. Btw, have you heard any of the rap fights that he and Soul (Sole?) from Anticon had. EL-P's response to Soul's dis was amazing. The fact that El-P used the tape conversation in the rap killed any retialation that Soul might have come up with.

4. Mike90210

Mike90210 Well-Known Member

Damn never heard that one, I didnt even know that El-P and sole were battling. Whered u get it?

5. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

could you put up the disses?

6. PlugAndChug

PlugAndChug Well-Known Member

(WooHoo Finals are over)

Ok. The feud between those 2 was when Sole wanted to do some raps with Company Flow, but El-P told him no LoL. Umm, my friend got the dis tracks between those 2 from the net, but El-P released his on vinyl. I think Sole did it through the net only, but not sure.

Some of the disses from Sole was really funny IMO. El-P called Sole a lot of names, but he used a lot of big words. So Sole said something he doesn't understand what he was called and that he will forever be cursed by not being able to find out what they were. He also made a comment about El-P music new sound is from pots and pans.

On the day that Sole release that rap, he called El-P and El-P recorded the conversation. Basically Sole said that he "Loved Company Flow" and "I want to be with Company Flow" Basically El-P put up the whole conversation and had those 2 lines repeated lots of times on the track. El-P made a funny dis about how the only way for his tracks to sound high tech is when uses a computer to listen to his own stuff. LoL Sole never replied back.

On "In Cold Vein" by Cannibal Ox, there is one referrence (dis) that they made to Sole. I forgot what track it was but the line went something like this "You love New York, but NY doesn't love you".