1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who would you like to see in another Fighters Megamix?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by NeverEnd, Apr 15, 2002.

1. NeverEnd

NeverEnd Member

Anyone craving for another Fighter's Megamix? If so who would you want in it from the AM2/Sega Roster? It'd be dope to see some mechs from Virtual On, Ryo, LanDi, Xiuying and other characters from Shenmue, a F355 Ferrari, Sonic, a Crazy Taxi driver. Anyone got a wish list to be on the next Fighter's Megamix?

2. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Anyone craving for another Fighter's Megamix?

<hr></blockquote>
    Simple answer from me: no.

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

I don't know about craving, ut I would be all for it, providing they keep ONE engine (the vf engine) and tweak the characters around that..hell, having Taka and maybe Ryo (just human characters, none of those stupid inanimate objects) would be fun. Hell, throw in Shinobie and maybe the streets of rage characters

4. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

What Zero-chan said .

5. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

I like things the way they are. I've heard rumors of a VF vs. Tekken, but again... rumors. Don't hold me to that.

6. Torneko

Torneko Well-Known Member

No. The original FM was only good because it include most of the VF3 moves for you to practice, beside that, its a really bad fighting game.

7. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i want pepsi man and coca cola's polar bear !!! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

they can have some moves coke moves, eg throwing pepsi/coca can at each other /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

8. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hi!

Then your pepsi man and coca cola polar bear can both drink their respective drink to increase their damages. Plus should be pepsi twist man instead. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif "Look at my picture before my mule kick hit you in your face!" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

9. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

oh ya i missed shun's coke bottle!

All 3 of them can whack each other with coke bottles/cans and have a drink at the same time /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

10. s_jamessmith

s_jamessmith Member

sorry, no. games like that just piss people off- one person like VF the other tekkn, and niether are happy, becuase the game is somewhere between and never a true type fighting game

11. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

No james, fighters megamix isnt that type of game. Everyone was happy with that game. It was still Virtua Fighter. We arent talking any MvC. Dont even BRING tekken into this /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

12. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

FMM was as much Virtua Fighter as Tekken is. It was nothing but a AM2 fanservice game - when you attempted to play it on a competitive level all the game's gigantic, glaring flaws would come out in the open. FMM2 would be even worse, since now VF and FV have diverged from each other even further. I hope they never attempt it and just continue on with FV3...

13. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

Im just sayin' it was a good fun game. Kinda like how you can play street fighter but then you play Super Gem fighter and its just a toned down easier version of SF with funny stuff. Sure you wouldnt play the game hardcore sereous but its stuff a good game.