1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's better to play?

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Cruz, May 10, 2004.

1. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

Since I finished the Quest for Pai, I want to start on a Heavyweight this time. I know that Jeffry won the last WMAC tournament and I like Wolf's Big Swing. Who's a better character to start with, Jeffry or Wolf? /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. GKaizerZero

GKaizerZero Well-Known Member

it's all a matter of taste really but just to give you pointers on both here's some recent threads for noobs to both characters:
    Jeff
    Wolf

the first one is all Jeff info, the second however is mostly Wolf and Goh with some other general char info that you might find useful as well. hope i was of some help.

3. Robio_kun

Robio_kun Well-Known Member

It is all personal preference. I play Wolf and Goh and I can't say if either is better than the other (or even better than Jeffery. My only advice is to try them all and see who you like.

4. Mysterio

Mysterio Well-Known Member

If I like a char, but don't know if he's fun, I play him till he's like 6th dan (200 wins). I think this is enough to say if I like the char or not.
    (Go for wolf /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

5. Ecchi

Ecchi Well-Known Member

I like 'em both personally. I've been playing Wolf longer in VF4, but I think Jeffry is awesome. Really, you should try them both out and decide who you want to work on first. That's the only way you're really going to know.