1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's deserves the next boot from the VF series?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Chan415, Apr 12, 2002.

1. Torneko

Torneko Well-Known Member

"But none the same size as Jeffry: he's still a freak of nature when you get down to it."

You haven't seen an Aussie ? Jeffry is only 183 cm and 111 Kg, that's pretty small.

2. Chan415

Chan415 Active Member

And Aussies are the Sons and Daughter's of Prisioners from Britain, Ironic isn't it?

3. sayow

sayow Well-Known Member

Aborigines at 6'0, 245 lbs?

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Jeffry is only 183 cm and 111 Kg, that's pretty small.

<hr></blockquote><font color=yellow>Aborigines at 6'0, 245 lbs? Are you sure? The aborigine norm is larger than that? Yeesh... </font color=yellow>

4. Torneko

Hey Aborigines do married other races and have children. And from last time I was there for holiday, Australia is very multi cultural country. One of the Aborigine descent guy I saw was 6' 3" probably 125 Kg, big guy. How that guy remind me of Jeffry, just no dreadlock.

Australia are not just convicts, like you stated. They are alot of other migrants that comes down under. Like I said get your facts right first before making any statement.

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Not all aboriginal people are black.

Some are quite white I can assure u.

Some of my friends have aboriginal blood in em..and their skin tone is nothing like Jeff's.

"""They are alot of other migrants that comes down under. Like I said get your facts right first before making any statement"""

True on both accounts.

Who gives a fuck abt the very first people that arrived in Australia to be convicts? In fact, the first people to be in australia were aboriginals. ( They were here longer than anyone else) Then came the english...then the gold rush etc etc etc.

6. sayow

sayow Well-Known Member

Aborigines

<font color=yellow>OK but then that would not make Jeffry pure Aborigine. That was my point all along. Chan415's commented about convicts and such, not I. Whatever... Jeffry's accent should change, too, if they're going to keep him an Aussie or Aborigine. He sounds to much like an American...<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Some are quite white I can assure u.

<hr></blockquote>Like Evon Goolagong, right? Maybe even more white than her...</font color=yellow>

7. s_jamessmith

s_jamessmith Member

no no no, tyou cant get rid of lau, the one great offensive player- no reversals or parry's, you just gota know how to fight, thats my man. Sorry lau's gotta stay. I tihnk aoi really can go through. or at least change her ai to not be so stinking telepathic.

8. NeverEnd

NeverEnd Member

Man personally I think all the VF characters suck ass except for Akira, Pai, Kage, Lei Fei. Characters like Wolf, Jacky, Sarah, are so blah. VF would be alot more popular if the characters looked cool. I think thats one reason why Tekken is more popular than VF. I think AM2 should practice paltette swapping like Tekken, every character is so uninteresting, they got no flair, and most of them are too damn annoying.

9. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

Your right about the characters being somewhat bland. And the "cheese" factor is stupendous in the winning poses and intros ! They need to get rid of that shit and give it more attitude or seriousness.

10. Zen_Master

Zen_Master Member

I personally think that if anyone got the boot next...it would obviously be Lau...its just makes sense storyline wise...personally I like alot of the VF characters...except maybe Wolf...but he belongs there...so...it really doesn't matter...

11. Torneko

Yeah, sometimes you get Albino.

Also Jeffry could have descend from New Zealand, if he is a Fisherman, than his parents would have travel by sea, and get stranded in Australia, most probably Tasmania.

If you see the New Zealand Rugby players that would make Jeffry pretty small in stature.

12. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Trust me
    Since I have been here for the last then yrs...I see them everyday.

Nice people~ (well, those that I know anyway)

13. Axel

Axel New Member

i agree the lau shud be next to get the boot. I think it wud be gud if lei killed him and see wot pai's reaction wud be. I also agree that Aoi shud stay....she just seems a nice change to the other characters in the game.

14. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

dural??

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Shun. His ass is gonna croak. Also Dural cause they need a better boss character with some personality.

16. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Hands of Shun .

17. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

And Dural .

18. facesOFdeath

facesOFdeath New Member

I think you should shut the FUCK UP because those two motherfuckers suck you nutless fuck. I think you should get booted out of this motherfucking forum dumbass! I hope you can read this you illiterate retard!

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Whoa man, relax you friggin bastard. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

20. RIZ

RIZ Well-Known Member

I'll have to agree on Jeffrey. He's old and corny, although effective, he needs to catch the boot.(heh)