1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's going to be in Kani-Spo this Christmas?!?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ice-9, Sep 28, 1999.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

There's a very, very good chance that I'm going to be in Tokyo for X-mas holiday from the 20-27. Anyone have similar plans? Shota?

ice-9 | Sennin

2. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Re: Ummm...maybe

I REALLY would like to...I just have not been back to Japan for a while, so I miss "arcade" playing experience (well, the arcades in Chicago do not count).

20-27? That sounds like a good time. Sigh...I am waiting for an opportunity to quit my current job; but I am too nice to say it.

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Re: Ummm...maybe

Shota-- Quit! Quit! Go to Japan with me neeehh!!!

ice-9 | Sennin

4. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

jealousy, envy, jealousy, envy...

I am both envious and extremely jealous. Japan would be great - maybe some day. My brother lives in Seoul, Korea - so, it would be more likely for me to visit my brother sometime this year - at least I would have a place to stay for free. ;)
    I am still tentatively planning to be in London, England around November 3. I would be in Cardiff, Wales, actually, but it's only an hour drive or so. Rugby world Cup baby! Nothing confirmed yet, as it all depends on school and what's possible and what's not.
    International VFing...what could be better?

Speaking of which - you boys still game for VF and Canadian Skiing?? Let me know if you are so we can arrange in advance. Email me or whatever.

Have fun in Toyko, Jeff. ;)

cheers,

Llanfair