1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

WHO'S GOT THE BEST COMBO IN THE GAME

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by VCANEDA, Mar 25, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Which crumble move is this? I don't think I've botched any crumbles where I haven't followed up, but I'm sure there's a few where I goofed, and wound up doing the pounce. Never seen any one instantly recover from a crumble in EVO.

2. HugeDude

HugeDude Member

I do think that you a really have point there... There really is a VAST difference considering the ways the characters are built. The thing with Jeffry is exactly to wait for the openings (there'll ALWAYS be openings, remember that, my dear Akiras, Laus and Jackys...=) ), and you should always bear in mind that the meakest one can be the deadliest if given the slightest opportunity... =)

3. gamesmaster1_2be

gamesmaster1_2be Well-Known Member

oh, right. well i suppose you hit them before they reach that stage anyway. I though it meant if you used, for example, jeefreys b,f+p during float or whatever. Thanks anyway.