1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's got VF1 for PC?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Collette, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Collette

Collette Active Member

Does this count as a media request?
    If so, sorry... at least I didn't post it on the NO MEDIA REQESTS ALLOWED forum.
    Seriously, though... I got this mad VF4e + SCII +GGX2 +Def Jam Vendetta (which looks preeeetttty goood, btw) party planned for 7 days from today... I already got Karate yes Karate Champ ready for the party, and I guess I don't know when good enough is good enough but it would be rad if someone could point me to a good VF1 emulator so I can do that too.

+ I got tikki torches, + like 5 mini tv+vcrs that are going to looping old badass Bruce Lee / Jacky Chan / Jet Lei / Steven (don't laugh) Seagal movies in every room as well. It's in Thousand Oaks, anyone interested or with a line in on some VF1 action please email omysillygirl@hotmail.com.

See you on the field.