1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's hyped for FV2??

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by MAXIMUM, Jan 11, 2001.

1. MAXIMUM

MAXIMUM Well-Known Member

Not much chat about this game so far. I'm one of the lucky few who actually played this game in London a few years ago. Apparently Famitsu have already awarded it with a Silver medal.

Can't wait

MAXIMUM

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by MAXIMUM on 1/11/01 09:14 AM.</FONT></P>

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Yeah but in the same issue they gave Madden 2001 for the PS2 a platnium award so my once great respect for Famitsu is seriously waning

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

I don't trust magazines much anymore after all the terrible VF reviews but I do trust that AM2 will deliver the goods regardless of what score it got in famitsu or any other gaming source.So yes I am psyched for this game :)

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

that's the way to go
    trust the developement teams
    not the mags......

B4 PSO came out, lotsa mags n online previewers were saying bad things....
    Now they tell us to go out n buy it

<font color=red>SummErs' 'PSO '<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by SummErs on 1/11/01 09:59 AM.</FONT></P>

5. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

well I like FV a lot , ÃŽt's a different kind of V.F-fighting in cages............, i appreciate the diffrent features that were implemented in this game..(like armor,cages,wallthrows-introduction,cool camera-replays,out of the ordinary-fighters with guitars, skateboards, bikes,......but also cool fighting styles like tokio...cool kick-tequniques)...........I don't care what crap other magazines tell............sega tried to innovate the fighting-game genere in 95.........and i think it was a sucess.............others should also try more often to introduce some new ideas in 3-D fighters.........instead of making all those massmarket compatible fighters.....

P.S still I think that FV2 hasan't progressed so much......it's still very,very similar to FV1....