Who's hyped for FV2??

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by MAXIMUM, Jan 11, 2001.

1. MAXIMUM

MAXIMUM Well-Known Member

Not much chat about this game so far. I'm one of the lucky few who actually played this game in London a few years ago. Apparently Famitsu have already awarded it with a Silver medal.

Can't wait

MAXIMUM

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by MAXIMUM on 1/11/01 09:14 AM.</FONT></P>

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Yeah but in the same issue they gave Madden 2001 for the PS2 a platnium award so my once great respect for Famitsu is seriously waning

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

I don't trust magazines much anymore after all the terrible VF reviews but I do trust that AM2 will deliver the goods regardless of what score it got in famitsu or any other gaming source.So yes I am psyched for this game :)

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

that's the way to go
    trust the developement teams
    not the mags......

B4 PSO came out, lotsa mags n online previewers were saying bad things....
    Now they tell us to go out n buy it

<font color=red>SummErs' 'PSO '<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by SummErs on 1/11/01 09:59 AM.</FONT></P>

5. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

well I like FV a lot , ÃŽt's a different kind of V.F-fighting in cages............, i appreciate the diffrent features that were implemented in this game..(like armor,cages,wallthrows-introduction,cool camera-replays,out of the ordinary-fighters with guitars, skateboards, bikes,......but also cool fighting styles like tokio...cool kick-tequniques)...........I don't care what crap other magazines tell............sega tried to innovate the fighting-game genere in 95.........and i think it was a sucess.............others should also try more often to introduce some new ideas in 3-D fighters.........instead of making all those massmarket compatible fighters.....

P.S still I think that FV2 hasan't progressed so much......it's still very,very similar to FV1....