1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's taking a day off on Tuesday (3/19/02)?

Discussion in 'General' started by mushen, Mar 14, 2002.

1. mushen

mushen Well-Known Member

I am, but it would suck if it is actually being sold on Wednesday. This might happen because technically it is being shipped Tuesday and in stores Wednesday. Oh well, I'm going to press my luck.

And if anyone is getting it early (and think that we can get it early as well), please post.

And if you have no clue what I'm talking about, this is what you can do. Take your keyboard, shine it up real good, turn that mofo side ways, and stick it STRAIGHT UP your candy ass!!!

2. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Usually, a game arrives a day or two after the ship date, so I'd take off Wednesday if I were you (unless someone is hooking you up early).